ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i wonder how much i can get if i sold all my pairs of roshes as one big lot  
nerd.gif

more crappy colorways im assuming

lol agreed!! all 4 new colors are jus eeh. Nike is definately running out of ideas fast. its hard to come up with so many ideas when the key word is SIMPLICITY. i like colored soles and all they are putting out now is white and now white speckled. i am in the same boat just fading away from this shoe. still my favorite shoe, but right now i am satisfied with my collection! 8)

my team reds from FNL came in today with the original brown box. kinda weird since my gamma greens and hero blues came in the new boxes.

lol agreed!! all 4 new colors are jus eeh. Nike is definately running out of ideas fast. its hard to come up with so many ideas when the key word is SIMPLICITY. i like colored soles and all they are putting out now is white and now white speckled. i am in the same boat just fading away from this shoe. still my favorite shoe, but right now i am satisfied with my collection! 8)

Agreed I don't see anything I will be wanting anytime soon

Nike is just recycling the same colors over and over again, I mean if you have the squadron blues or blue Heros or even the blue DFW do you really need another blue roshe with a speckled midsole?? Nah I'm good with my squads...
For those who cop every pair that comes out y'all Gona end up with the same shoe in different shades of the same color. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Lol QFT, I'm losing more and more interest in this shoe.
I've lost pretty much all interest in this shoe, mediocre CW after mediocre CW pretty much killed the excitement I had. Last pair I copped were the urban safaris, and those will prolly be my last for a long time coming unless **** starts to change.

Shame really. If nike hadn't just flooded the marked with rushed ideas I'd likely still be way into this shoe. But what do they care, they just wanna get this $$$ while its still hot.

Last edited:
damn def losing interest in these shoes quick. Prob start selling my OG colorways with all these hypes thinking they looking "swaggie" wearing some team reds.

Just an update.

Southland Mall Footaction   just got their New Release Roshe.

Footlocker also got some GammaGreen, BlackSail, HeroBlue.

Last edited:
This happens everytime lol =P when a new release leaks, so many people hate on it. But when it comes out, everyone goes mad for them. Like the safaris. Some people of course stay to their opinion but its just funny how majority of them change the second it releases. Doesn't make me mad, just think its kinda funny lol 
laugh.gif

This happens everytime lol =P when a new release leaks, so many people hate on it. But when it comes out, everyone goes mad for them. Like the safaris. Some people of course stay to their opinion but its just funny how majority of them change the second it releases. Doesn't make me mad, just think its kinda funny lol 
laugh.gif

havent copped a single roshe since the v2's & nothing has been coppable aside from the maroon's

roshes are getting wored out worse than the 1's & iv's :lol:

^ I feel you coldcity.
Like I said before I miss when this was under the rador. I go in footlocker wearing my cybers and the lady ask of those are comfy I'm like yeah. She said everyone is buying these, I said I got these a year ago at the rack when no one knew about them now everyone has them.
I'm proud to say I am a OG member of teamroshe lol

havent copped a single roshe since the v2's & nothing has been coppable aside from the maroon's

roshes are getting wored out worse than the 1's & iv's :lol:

haha. I'm also at the point I'm just passing on every release also. Last pickup also was the V2's and Im tempted to pick up Maroons because all the pics but I'm still holding out. I think I'm just about done picking up anymore UNLESS Calypso re-release later, then I'm done

^ I feel you coldcity.
Like I said before I miss when this was under the rador. I go in footlocker wearing my cybers and the lady ask of those are comfy I'm like yeah. She said everyone is buying these, I said I got these a year ago at the rack when no one knew about them now everyone has them.
I'm proud to say I am a OG member of teamroshe lol
I feel you man. Started at the rack now we here (see what I did there?) lol I do miss the shoe being low key too, but I don't mind the people hopping on the wagon for some reason. Its a nice and comfortable shoe, cant blame them =p

roshes are getting wored out worse than the 1's & iv's
laugh.gif
Actually thought about you when I posted people sticking to their opinions 
tongue.gif
 I do agree with you on some of the releases though. 

So, does anyone have any suggestions about what they *would* like to see?

Let's accept that there will (obviously) be more iterations of the Roshe.  People seem to be quick to trash what Nike is doing, but I don't see any suggestions for alternatives.  Hell, people complained about IDs because there weren't ENOUGH options.  So, what would you guys like to see?

(I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, I'm legitimately curious as to what ideas are out there.)

Back
Top Bottom