ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

True^

Man know I know how the OG jordan heads feel lol

Anyways I might get the sport reds this weekend. Cant wait!

For those who cop every pair that comes out y'all Gona end up with the same shoe in different shades of the same color. But that's just my opinion.

How's that different for the people that already have 20+ pairs? :lol:

So, does anyone have any suggestions about what they *would* like to see?

More colored soles or black soles.

and no more tonals. if you're gonna have color on the medial panels, #minuswhale do the other side so it's balanced.

Nike hasn't really played with color blocking other than those crappy Tonals.

Let's accept that there will (obviously) be more iterations of the Roshe.  People seem to be quick to trash what Nike is doing, but I don't see any suggestions for alternatives.  Hell, people complained about IDs because there weren't ENOUGH options.  So, what would you guys like to see?

(I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, I'm legitimately curious as to what ideas are out there.)

Looking forward to more of these...

Last edited:
I feel like every pair sold in the Safari Pack have ended up on eBay... looking at whats available by size, the numbers have shot up dramatically since the last time I checked (1.5-2 weeks ago)

True^

Man know I know how the OG jordan heads feel lol

Anyways I might get the sport reds this weekend. Cant wait!
laugh.gif
 true that

last ones i copped were the maroons and before that, the mint & orange fbs.  nike could keep pumping these out for all i care.  gives more people opportunity to rock these.  but as for me, i'm good with what i have for now.  really interested to see the new tonals though

I'd have to agree with you guys on the newer releases. V2's were the most recent of the newer releases that I bought. Nothing other than the maroons are catching my eye right now but I'm holding off. Got Vegas in a few weeks so any cash I can save is good I guess lol.

Last edited:

Let's accept that there will (obviously) be more iterations of the Roshe.  People seem to be quick to trash what Nike is doing, but I don't see any suggestions for alternatives.  Hell, people complained about IDs because there weren't ENOUGH options.  So, what would you guys like to see?

(I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, I'm legitimately curious as to what ideas are out there.)
1. Slow down. There is no need to come out with 4-6 new CWs of ANY shoe like every month. It just makes things stale.

2. Stop with the packs already. Focus more on the individual colorways and they will come out better I.E. the mango v2s/squads/gammas/crimsons. Packs are just a lazy way to pump out as many colors as you can without putting in much effort. Besides those 4 basically every new colorway has been part of a pack. They are fun every once in a while, just not every drop.

3. Drop some more wearable colorways like the black sails and iggys. It seems like for every 1 toned down colorway we get 5 loud as hell ones. It's not that I don't like loud colors, it's just that I appreciate a shoe that goes with just about everything. Basically, just balance it out a bit better so that for every 1 or 2 bright colorways there is a dulled down one to accompany it.

There's plenty of other things I'd like to see changed but those are the main points that I'd like to see improvement on.

Last edited:
A nice break from buying Roshes will be welcomed by my pocket but we all know that around xmas, everyone here will be going crazy for the rereleases... LOL 
devil.gif

A lot of people aren't comfortable ordering from tmall, so for those paying that $5-$10 extra, it's not a bad deal. It would be a different story if they're reselling for like $140/pair.
This guy has them at $159 plus $20 shipping

The last pair I bought was also the V2's.

Interested in the maroons and gamma greens but only if they release on eastbay cause I have 2 year old gift card that needs to be spent, along with a 25 percent off coupon before October rolls around.

I remember the days when shoes released many weeks apart. Nowadays Nike has sought after releases week after week! I don't know how some of y'all buy every release, every week. I work, but damn I have bills and people to take care of. "Do you" though

This guy has them at $159 plus $20 shipping
Some guy on one of the Facebook Roshe groups was trying to get close to $300 for his pair lol.

Oh, and it always cracks me up when people are sour that a shoe is gaining popularity. Why do they think they're entitled to wear a cheap, comfortable shoe? Sounding like hipsters 
roll.gif

Oh, and it always cracks me up when people are sour that a shoe is gaining popularity. Why do they think they're entitled to wear a cheap, comfortable shoe? Sounding like hipsters 
roll.gif
I don't think that anyone is really complaining about the shoe getting popular, people are just getting annoyed that there hasn't been any really great stuff lately.

This happens everytime lol =P when a new release leaks, so many people hate on it. But when it comes out, everyone goes mad for them. Like the safaris. Some people of course stay to their opinion but its just funny how majority of them change the second it releases. Doesn't make me mad, just think its kinda funny lol 
laugh.gif
haven't picked a pair up since uhmm..knick colorway?

Some guy on one of the Facebook Roshe groups was trying to get close to $300 for his pair lol.

roll.gif
300 for a pair of what?

1. Slow down. There is no need to come out with 4-6 new CWs of ANY shoe like every month. It just makes things stale.

2. Stop with the packs already. Focus more on the individual colorways and they will come out better I.E. the mango v2s/squads/gammas/crimsons. Packs are just a lazy way to pump out as many colors as you can without putting in much effort. Besides those 4 basically every new colorway has been part of a pack. They are fun every once in a while, just not every drop.

3. Drop some more wearable colorways like the black sails and iggys. It seems like for every 1 toned down colorway we get 5 loud as hell ones. It's not that I don't like loud colors, it's just that I appreciate a shoe that goes with just about everything. Basically, just balance it out a bit better so that for every 1 or 2 bright colorways there is a dulled down one to accompany it.

There's plenty of other things I'd like to see changed but those are the main points that I'd like to see improvement on.

truth!! main thing is to slow down with the shoe. like they said why would i want another black and white pair just cuz it's speckeled. i probably would have copped the blue heros if they didnt drop the blue hero camos the same week!

give me something like dark or light brown mesh with a teal bottom? purple mesh wit volt/mint bottom? true green mesh??... its kind of hard to keep it simple when you put out so many. my friend just sent me this. he is just getting on the roshe train after talking them down for so long. is this really necessary?? now they have pairs everywhere just sitting and they are just going to drop similar ones?? the only other shoe i have seen that really ever takes up a whole wall is chucks. I am all for everyone wearing them but the way Nike is going we will really have those ugly furry boot roshes sitting next to these, that will still be up there in a couple months.

Everyone's being so damn hypocritical. First people only wanted simple colors and different colored soles, so they did. People wanted OG mesh with simple colors (summer colors), so they did. People wanted things to be more readily available, so they did. Nike is pushing out all these different colors to push more towards regular consumers not the sneaker culture. There's going to be plenty of simple colors, bizzarre patterns, and other materials and no one will ever be satisfied. Now everyone's complaining that they're upset that everyone can get their hands on things? Cmon ya'll. Ain't that serious.

It's been said before and i'll say it again, there are a TON of new stuff coming out and you don't NEED to cop everything. I personally like all of the new stuff coming out (except FBs, not the biggest fan) and am excited for what else they can come up with.

I do agree they need to calm down with the releases but I'm glad to see these on everyone's feet...

Can't wait till EVERYONE has Calypsos and then all these people will be hating on them.

Which will be sooner than people think

truth!! main thing is to slow down with the shoe. like they said why would i want another black and white pair just cuz it's speckeled. i probably would have copped the blue heros if they didnt drop the blue hero camos the same week!

give me something like dark or light brown mesh with a teal bottom? purple mesh wit volt/mint bottom? true green mesh??... its kind of hard to keep it simple when you put out so many. my friend just sent me this. he is just getting on the roshe train after talking them down for so long. is this really necessary?? now they have pairs everywhere just sitting and they are just going to drop similar ones?? the only other shoe i have seen that really ever takes up a whole wall is chucks. I am all for everyone wearing them but the way Nike is going we will really have those ugly furry boot roshes sitting next to these, that will still be up there in a couple months.
wherers that?

Everyone's being so damn hypocritical. First people only wanted simple colors and different colored soles, so they did. People wanted OG mesh with simple colors (summer colors), so they did. People wanted things to be more readily available, so they did. Nike is pushing out all these different colors to push more towards regular consumers not the sneaker culture. There's going to be plenty of simple colors, bizzarre patterns, and other materials and no one will ever be satisfied. Now everyone's complaining that they're upset that everyone can get their hands on things? Cmon ya'll. Ain't that serious.

It's been said before and i'll say it again, there are a TON of new stuff coming out and you don't NEED to cop everything. I personally like all of the new stuff coming out (except FBs, not the biggest fan) and am excited for what else they can come up with.

I do agree they need to calm down with the releases but I'm glad to see these on everyone's feet...

Can't wait till EVERYONE has Calypsos and then all these people will be hating on them.

Which will be sooner than people think
Exactly! Bunch of cry babies stay whining :lol:

wherers that?

Footaction.

@xtianp all I'm saying is what is the need of dropping another black and white pair to sit next to those black sails that will be around hopefully forever. I hope they do bring back calypsos, I could use another pair.

Back
Top Bottom