ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey guys, idk if i'm just a sucker or not, but Zappos.com has the Team Red's in a lot of sizes.  Just placed my order, we'll see if it goes through.

Anybody have a link for the blue camos? Saw them in person and they are amazing. My shop didn't have my size though..

hey guys, idk if i'm just a sucker or not, but Zappos.com has the Team Red's in a lot of sizes.  Just placed my order, we'll see if it goes through.

1. Welcome to NikeTalk.

2. Welcome to the Roshe thread.

3. You'll be fine. Zappos is 200% legit. If they say they have it, they have it. Enjoy your Team Reds.

They restocked the mangos v2 at the UO website for 60.
Repped. I looked last night and they weren't showing up with any sizes. Just ordered em! Gotten all of my Roshe's under retail except for my Urban Safari size? ones 
nthat.gif

Damn it's been a while since I've seen those...

Yep, from the days when we all thought that would be the craziest thing they would do to the shoe. Seems pretty normal compared to some of the models we see now.

Does anyone else get these weird yellow/orange spots on their midsoles?

Its happened on a few of my pairs w/ Sail midsoles and was wondering if anyone knew a way of getting them off.

Got V2 Mangos for $45 total at UO, thank you my NT brothas

(They can also phone order you a size)

Last edited:
Anyone paint the swoosh on the V2's light grey to make them look similar to the OG mangos and have pics? Just picked up a pair and Im thinking of doing it and want to see how it would turn out. Also, size 13 Gamma Greys up on UO for anyone looking.

Back
Top Bottom