ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

haven't been in this thread in a while, but i'm looking to get the team reds. does anyone have the respective product codes for foot locker, footaction, and champs? didnt see it on the front page, and it'll take too long to comb over 200+ pages since they came out lol.

ok so no one has seen the lepoard fb's for sale stateside?
nerd.gif
air knight has some sizes for $80

taken from TeamRoshe IG

*EDIT
The more I see womens colorways the more I wish I had thinner/smaller feet or Nike made a 12.5
Damn. Maybe I need to get these..the lighting in this picture almost give them a navy feel. Damnit. I give in. These will be had -_- Theyre really nice, I cant deny. 

Quote:

^^^ For those of you that missed this...this is BY FAR the best method I have found to ship shoes. Thanks again OP! Bookmarked for sure.
This was great...Been wondering if there was a good way to ship shoes using USPS boxes.

Quote:

^^^ For those of you that missed this...this is BY FAR the best method I have found to ship shoes. Thanks again OP! Bookmarked for sure.
This was great...Been wondering if there was a good way to ship shoes using USPS boxes.
It's actually a great easy way to save some money. You could also save the box from NDC, FA, FNL, etc. and use those. Sometimes it may be even cheaper than using a flat rate box.

I felt like the Gammas Greens are a bit feminine but I still love the CW so I thought I'd man them up a tad with a pair of plain black laces. What do you guys think?

It's actually a great easy way to save some money. You could also save the box from NDC, FA, FNL, etc. and use those. Sometimes it may be even cheaper than using a flat rate box.
What if I have a regular box for...say a box for roshe runs, and I'm trying to ship them...If I put the roshe run box inside a Lebron X pullout box with some tissue paper around it and newspaper to prevent it moving, would that be bad? or would I be better off just using the USPS flat rate box method?

What if I have a regular box for...say a box for roshe runs, and I'm trying to ship them...If I put the roshe run box inside a Lebron X pullout box with some tissue paper around it and newspaper to prevent it moving, would that be bad? or would I be better off just using the USPS flat rate box method?
whatever paper you decide to put around it, it probably won't hold up during shipping.  just use a box you got from an online order or do what they did in the video.  those boxes are free from usps.com and they can deliver it straight to your house.  

Back
Top Bottom