ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
d e comes in outta nowhere, writes 2 words, and I'm dead
laugh.gif
Damn, I completely missed that post. There is Calypso hope! Must hold out.... lol

You guys missed it when he said the same thing a while back¿ The OGs are coming back. ALL of them.

So far I've got the flywire, Paris mids, and FBs ... Comparing these 3 the mids feel cheap and stiff, flywires feel ok., and the FBs are very comfy. Definitely getting FBs when a nice CW comes out again.

So far I've got the flywire, Paris mids, and FBs ... Comparing these 3 the mids feel cheap and stiff, flywires feel ok., and the FBs are very comfy. Definitely getting FBs when a nice CW comes out again.

You need some OG mesh in your life too.

Pretty sure d e said 3 of the OG 7 were coming back (not including sails, sport reds, iggys) towards the end of the year.

Then he retracted saying its not the OG 7.

Two that seem to be locks as part of the three are the calypso's and the Knicks colorway.

New member here! Just got my first pair maybe last week, I don't collect or even wear sneakers but my brother has about two-three sneakers come every week so it was kind of inevitable to get into it, he bought my first rr's and I've bought about 5 since then still waiting for them to all come in. Anyone know where to get my hands on the midnight fog safari pack under $110 shipped?

Last edited:
I just got my "grails" of roshes: split pack Mint. I was previously firm on never paying over retail, but these were so hard to find that I paid 20 over. I still feel a little defeated though, since I've never paid over retail for anything.

Probably going to be my last pair for a bit, since I went from 1 pair to 5 pairs of roshes within a month... That's extra bad, considering I bought a pair of Pennys and Hyperposites this month too. Extra extra bad because I only get to wear sneakers 2/7 days of the week, lol.

I have og mesh, trails, and flywire. The mesh was comfortable from the start. The trails were comfortable, but your feet get sweaty. The flywire was way too tight, but was equally as comfortable as the mesh after a few wears.

Last edited:
I just got my "grails" of roshes: split pack Mint. I was previously firm on never paying over retail, but these were so hard to find that I paid 20 over. I still feel a little defeated though, since I've never paid over retail for anything.

Probably going to be my last pair for a bit, since I went from 0 pairs to 4 pairs of roshes within a month... That's extra bad, considering I bought a pair of Pennys and Hyperposites this month too. Extra extra bad because I only get to wear sneakers 2/7 days of the week, lol.
Yeah I hear you fam, I'll never pay over retail either unless it's hard to find. I went from owning like no actual sneakers to 6 in a week, it's bad but i'm gonna stop too haha.

Back
Top Bottom