ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man so much heat, and again I want to apologize first off to my TRo fam if I haven't been active lately of the thread been real busy maintaining jobs and income within the family and not enough time to post often especially with my girls uncle who recently passed. But I'm glad to see everyone is doing good and getting what they need or want. Again fam I apologize for not posting frequently but I'll be checking in here and there and wish everyone good health and love. Especially my boy Chris and Point my So Cal TRo bros, lots of respect and love to ya both for keeping me updated with everything and on IG!

Stay up TRo!!

Sup NT...quick question.  For those of you painting your roshe's, what kind of paint are you using...angelus?  I recently scooped up the black and blue leopard fb's, but I want to color in the swoosh to a volt to make it stand out.  Not sure if regular acrylic or angelus paint would hold up. Any tips are appreciated since this would be my 1st attempt at "customizing" any of my shoes! Thanks

Sup NT...quick question.  For those of you painting your roshe's, what kind of paint are you using...angelus?  I recently scooped up the black and blue leopard fb's, but I want to color in the swoosh to a volt to make it stand out.  Not sure if regular acrylic or angelus paint would hold up. Any tips are appreciated since this would be my 1st attempt at "customizing" any of my shoes! Thanks

Angelus leather paint

ARRRHHHHH, just got a 2nd pair of black sails earlier this month. Must resit buying a 3rd but man, I want to paint another one a different colored swoosh! LOL

What's good NT and TRo, quick question: 2 bills for a DS brown Asia premiums in a size 8.5 a good deal or no?

These are my one and only roshe grail. Been looking for them since last year. Thanks.

What's good NT and TRo, quick question: 2 bills for a DS brown Asia premiums in a size 8.5 a good deal or no?

These are my one and only roshe grail. Been looking for them since last year. Thanks.
Personally I think that's on the expensive side, I've seen a few pairs in the 130-150 range in smaller sizes like 8.5

Personally I think that's on the expensive side, I've seen a few pairs in the 130-150 range in smaller sizes like 8.5

I agree it should be less for small sizes but I have been searching and searching haven't found any in those price range or in that size. I don't mind paying 2 bills for a pair of a sneakers I want but for a roshe it's going to make me feel sick. Thanks for the input Torins.

Last edited:
I agree it should be less for small sizes but I have been searching and searching haven't found any in those price range or in that size. I don't mind paying 2 bills for a pair of a sneakers I want but for a roshe it's going to make me feel sick. Thanks for the input Torins.
Yea man agree with 2 bills making me sick for a roshe.

I would also put them in the same range torins said, $130-150 range at DS. But then again, it's your money and if you think they are worth that, which they are being they are your roshe grails it'll be hard to come by another pair of them I believe. I would drop extra money for a pair I consider a 'grail' or for a pair I feel is worth the extra paper. I guess what I'm saying is do it. Maybe you tried this but you should try offering $175. 

Man so much heat, and again I want to apologize first off to my TRo fam if I haven't been active lately of the thread been real busy maintaining jobs and income within the family and not enough time to post often especially with my girls uncle who recently passed. But I'm glad to see everyone is doing good and getting what they need or want. Again fam I apologize for not posting frequently but I'll be checking in here and there and wish everyone good health and love. Especially my boy Chris and Point my So Cal TRo bros, lots of respect and love to ya both for keeping me updated with everything and on IG!

Stay up TRo!!

we're going to have to revoke your membership. :tongue: LOL. i kid.

NCTwin, When i think OG, I think the whole set which is 7.

I would also put them in the same range torins said, $130-150 range at DS. But then again, it's your money and if you think they are worth that, which they are being they are your roshe grails it'll be hard to come by another pair of them I believe. I would drop extra money for a pair I consider a 'grail' or for a pair I feel is worth the extra paper. I guess what I'm saying is do it. Maybe you tried this but you should try offering $175. 

Word stussy, I have no problem with putting down that extra for a grail but its a roshe. I know it's very exclusive but still makes me sick. Tried offering but some sellers be sticking to there BIN price like glue. Tough decision. Thanks for the input as well stussykyd.

Last edited:
Word stussy, I have no problem with putting down that extra for a grail but its a roshe. I know it's very exclusive but still makes me sick. Tried offering but some sellers be sticking to there BIN price like glue. Tough decision. Thanks for the input as well stussykyd.

Honestly I hate having to pay reseller price and stuff like that but if there your grails and there that exclusive then yea do it.

I'm expecting a photo of them soon posted by you on this thread. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom