ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know about the mr clean magic eraser and washing machine method. But are there any other cleaning methods for OG mesh pairs? I have put a few major scuffs on the uppers of my calypsos and need to get them out but nothing has done it yet. Tried scrubbing with Jason markk and it worked best out of what I've tried, but the marks are still visible.
Try Jason markk shoe cleaner! Works great on all tennis shoes, made by a sneakerhead

So is the winter pack actually winterized materials and wearable, I tried to read up on them, but haven't seen anything. 

<--- Weather gets bad in Buffalo, hahaha.

Last edited:
brought these out today.

So I just went to my local foot action and they had a lot of sizes in all colorways. I snagged up the total crimsons today. So if anyone has a foot action close by and your looking for roshes call ahead and put them on hold.

I just picked up some roshes and the insole has some scuffs on them. Looks like it came from the shoes cardboard inside the shoe. Anyone else experience this?

Look what came in the mail! Shoutout to SpecialFX45 for the hook up. They're so nice!

Back
Top Bottom