ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Like the city pack and mint fbs a few of the higher volume FNL received pairs to sell in store. I expect the same deal and stores to get the restock.

Thanks for the reply! What about champssports? I dont remember them carrying the mint FBs and it looks like theyll have them since they released in Canada. I hope its more like the V2's that were seen first in Canada and then released everywhere!

I think you are all overestimating the amount re-produced.

I copped in Canada in my local sneakershop but they only received 2 pairs per size from 8.5 to 13. Sure bigger stores like Finish Line received more but you need to put 2 and 2 together. These are runners and we're arriving to December. It makes no sense for a company to produce an insane amount and to release them EVERYWHERE. 

Resell price is probably never going to be the same but its never going to be retail either. Give it a couples months and its back 180 shipped. 

Patience is the key but act smart (and fast) too. 

Thanks for the reply! What about champssports? I dont remember them carrying the mint FBs and it looks like theyll have them since they released in Canada. I hope its more like the V2's that were seen first in Canada and then released everywhere!

I don't believe champs carried them but foot action and shiekh carried them. It all really depends on the scope of the restock... if it is a restock like the other 3 og colors (sail, iggy, sport reds)... it should be readily available in most retailers but who knows. We are going to have to wait and see.

Hope you cop a pair.

I think you are all overestimating the amount re-produced.

I copped in Canada in my local sneakershop but they only received 2 pairs per size from 8.5 to 13. Sure bigger stores like Finish Line received more but you need to put 2 and 2 together. These are runners and we're arriving to December. It makes no sense for a company to produce an insane amount and to release them EVERYWHERE. 

Resell price is probably never going to be the same but its never going to be retail either. Give it a couples months and its back 180 shipped. 

Patience is the key but act smart (and fast) too. 
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

its such a shame that im seeing people post on instagram for resale. theyve never bought one roshe before. i hope these become more available just to F these people over.

Got my order in ASAP this morning for a 9.5. PayPal was acting up cuz of all the activity I'm guessing. I had to click it 3 times but it went thru!!!!! I even called and added the points to my WC account so my order is confirmed!! And boooooo to all the jerks who bought ten pair and didn't let ppl shine!!!

Last edited:

Go ahead, believe whatever you want. Writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

I just put through an order that got denied, but they still charged my card.

They're spewing some shipping address bull with me. I'm not buying it.
Sounds like someones been flagged on FNL by their automated fraud prevention system. Check my post about FNL from last week when the sirens dropped for an explanation as to why this happened to you.

I ordered 2 pairs and looked up my order # it said its processing lol

Edit: just called customer service and they said my orders wont be cancelled, theirs was no limit on them either and everyone should be receiving an email this evening
This. I spoke to a rep this morning to make sure these weren't limited to 1 per customer and they told me "there are currently no limits on any Roshes."

Besides, there was nothing notating the 1 pair limit that normally appears when they limit the shoes.

LOL

missed them

not sweating it... ill grab if they drop in store

Preach, only reason there's still resellers shooting them for 200+ is cause the people who lagged on getting them on FNL are causing a mass hysteria lol calm down calypso-less people, I am amongst one of you and I believe there will be enough restocked for everyone who truly wants one!

Ron Paul 2012

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation for their size 9s and 10s yet? 

Got nervous, so i doubled up with 4 orders using 2 different billing addresses (wasn't sure which was the right one) so I really hope at least 2/4 orders went through... 

Last edited:
Yes, same thing was said about the Knicks and Siren reds...i think they mean online only TODAY but stores should get them

It was online only for finishline. Wait until champs/footlocker/foot action get theirs.

These will be easy to obtain if you do your homework. If you expect these to sit and take your time getting these, you WILL lose out

Back
Top Bottom