ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's up guys my Calypso order for one size 10.5 from NDC shipped!!!

Got a question: is the gamma blue color close to the shade of calypso color? Looking to buy some gamma blue colored apparel.

No. Matching is wack anyways! Dont be THAT guy

try sneakerfiend they might have some calypso sizes left. not sure lolll. struck out on 8.5....anyone have 8.5 they're willing to let go for retail+shipped??

Wearing a simple outfit (jeans and v-neck) with shoes that pop is the way to go for me. Wear the same damn outfit everyday

How does EBATES work? How do you get the discount/money back?

Looking to join in on the savings with all the roshe runs I keep buying.
Before you make an online purchase, go to ebates.com and search what store you want to buy from.  Once you click the link to the store from their website, you will be redirected to that store.  Once you make a purchase, cashback will post to your ebates account.  You then get a check for the amount of $$ in your ebates account via check or paypal deposit.

It's very simple and there is no good excuse not to do it if you buy online

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/EqZpwb9Ien6LgygcAq24g== 

Everyone, everyone I just got a text from Stecky. He's alive and kicking! He missed the restock on calypsos but I did inform him they will be everywhere, no biggie. Continue on....

Champs at Richmond, BC Canada has big sizes (12 onwards) of the Calypso's in stock apparently! 

It retails $89.99 plus 12% tax here though!

Very very rapey Canada.

Last edited:

Everyone, everyone I just got a text from Stecky. He's alive and kicking! He missed the restock on calypsos but I did inform him they will be everywhere, no biggie. Continue on....
roll.gif

If anyone can help a brother with a finishline discount code I'd be eternally grateful!
How much are you trying to spend. I believe there is a 10 off of $75. If youre looking for roshes what are you trying to cop, Zappos.com might be the site for you.

I agree matching can be a little too much, I've found that using some of the same type of colors works for me, like sometimes I'll go with a lighter outfit with the blue heros as an example and sometimes a dark outfit with Sirens. Anyway just my two cents.

google is your friend...

10RTMN for $10 off $75

20RTM for $20 off $100
exactly what i found but since he is buying roshes they are $70, maybe add some free socks. 

...but then again, ZAPPOS! :smile: Hawaii Rosheheads friend as far as shipping goes. 

Thanks! Guess there's no coupon for shoes costing under $75. Oh well.

I'm actually vacationing right now, but I know for a fact that FNL sends coupons that are $10 off $60. I'd give you the code on that card, but I don't get home until the 7th of December. If you can wait that long, I can give it to you.

Now that I think about it, does FNL even allow discounts on Roshes?

I'm actually vacationing right now, but I know for a fact that FNL sends coupons that are $10 off $60. I'd give you the code on that card, but I don't get home until the 7th of December. If you can wait that long, I can give it to you.

Now that I think about it, does FNL even allow discounts on Roshes?

Thanks fam! Trying to score sirens before they sell out, but appreciate you lookin out.

Thanks fam! Trying to score sirens before they sell out, but appreciate you lookin out.

Yeah man, I'd cop if they still have your size. Sirens are excluded from all discounts other than Winner Circle rewards cards (gift cards).

Back
Top Bottom