ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

missed the 8.5 by a second, i might just pay the 120 on ebay or so. i was ready to pay almost 300 for used size 8s. i can honestly say this probably one of the nicest surprises from nike in my short sneakerhead life

You should wait it out a couple weeks... Might have more random restocks and stores my get shipments.

yeah i know, maybe putting too much value into getting shoes (greatly curbed by purchases this year) but getting it for retail would feel better. dont even care about the $30

Anyone that wants the three this holiday (Knicks, Sirens, Calypsos) just wait it out...there will be plenty to go around come Christmas time.

Will continue to quote. There is absolutely no need to pay anything over retail. That guy at $85 retail is pretty much the most you should pay for these. Just wait...

Got one of my sirens yesterday. Seeing them in person, the shoe looks amazing. Glad I was able to double up on them. Now waiting on my 2 pair of Calypsos. Will post pics as soon as I have all pairs.

Who needs sirens and Knicks still? Phone orders accepted # in the pic.

PRICE CHECK GUYS.

Finally found my metrics guys, however a fellow NT member wants 210 shipped. Retail was 100 and for the few times i found my size, the sellers either flaked or charged more than that so I'm really consider it but its still double retail and I'm not sure. They are really hard to put a price on since ive seen some go between 130-300 and the restock might have drop that value a bit. What yall think ?

Anyone that wants the three this holiday (Knicks, Sirens, Calypsos) just wait it out...there will be plenty to go around come Christmas time.

Will continue to quote. There is absolutely no need to pay anything over retail. That guy at $85 retail is pretty much the most you should pay for these. Just wait...

QFT

Let me go ahead and do that again.

DO NOT PAY $100+ FOR CALYPSOS!!

Let me go ahead and do that again.

DO NOT PAY $100+ FOR CALYPSOS!!

We all hope they'll be everywhere... It looks like ya'll know for sure it'll be that way haha. I can see them just sitting everywhere in PR like every Roshe

Order from sports chalet just came. Surprisingly fast. And these don't look bad fr 37 dollars shipped after tax :pimp:

Hey guys, not positive how the WC rewards cards work for FNL. I spent so much in the last 2 weeks that i'm close to getting 3, 20 dollar rewards cards. Will I be able to use all of them at once online? or in-store? Would love to get a pair of Roshes for 10 dollars haha.

Hey guys, not positive how the WC rewards cards work for FNL. I spent so much in the last 2 weeks that i'm close to getting 3, 20 dollar rewards cards. Will I be able to use all of them at once online? or in-store? Would love to get a pair of Roshes for 10 dollars haha.
You get them in the mail in a few weeks. I forgot exactly how many but you don't get it right away.

Last edited:
trying to cop a size 7 calypso for my girl. either those or mangos but can't seem to find any under 100. guess i'll go with the calypsos.... when it becomes available :smh:

Last edited:
Also looking for a pair for my girl. But dont know what men's size to cop. She's 7.5-8 in wmns, 8 if the shoe has a narrow fit. What size in men's would be equal to that. This shoe is a lil tricky when buying for someone else so any insight is greatly appreciated. FNL shipment comes tmrw!!! Collection pic will follow.

Also looking for a pair for my girl. But dont know what men's size to cop. She's 7.5-8 in wmns, 8 if the shoe has a narrow fit. What size in men's would be equal to that. This shoe is a lil tricky when buying for someone else so any insight is greatly appreciated. FNL shipment comes tmrw!!! Collection pic will follow.

Size 8 Womens is around Size 6 mens.

How do I know? Thats my gf's size

It's should be 1.5 size difference. if she's a 8 in womens, than shes a 6.5 in kids 

Back
Top Bottom