ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't see how dudes in this thread get mad about resellers when they're asking people on here if they should buy them for $150......

8)

WHY DONT THEY MAKE THESE IN MENS ???!! :smokin

because they'd look ugly as F. Besides if you don't have big feet, you could still fit them. The N7 Pendleton Roshes are women sizes only, I got them and they fit just like my other roshes if you know how to convert the sizes correctly.

Even tho these will be widely available, resellers are still gonna scoop up a majority of the pairs because it is an OG colorway meanwhile the mango v2's weren't. The original mangos were also asia exclusive i believe so some resellers didn't even know about it or acquire a huge stock of it and the resell price on those then weren't that high. But resellers know how much OG calypsos went for and they think they can flip it. 

Damn, I ordered from that guy on eBay for $85 and tracking says it was delivered to an address in Connecticut like someone else said. Interesting.

Last edited:
Damn, I ordered from that guy on eBay for $85 and tracking says it was delivered to an address in Connecticut like someone else said. Interesting.
Yup and no response from the seller....
Damn i see that too. Im pretty sure it's just a huge mess up somehow. He is from Connecticut so maybe he did something different with the shipping label or USPS sent it back to his house, idk. I wouldn't be too worried though.

Wow ppl are going crazy for these calypsos. I agree 170 is a lot to pay for a roshe. But I also agree that if someone wants something that bad let them be. I think it's stupid to pay 400 for shoes that cost 160 aka Jordan's. But ppl seem to have no problem with that. And buy the same shoe over and over. I myself have paid too much money for a shoe I really wanted but let's be for real no one would be on this thread if they didn't love shoes.

All you guys having ebay issues buying from that ebay selling selling the calypsos for $85. I hope you realised if you were patient enough you could of waited and got them for cheaper and not deal with all that nonsense but your hypebeastness got the best of you #justsayin

For the people who received there calypsos from FNL, what shipping method did you guys do? And upon receiving, any known factory flaws that stood out? Or flaws that happened due to shipping process?

Btw, for Bay Area heads, called footlocker at great mall, they said they weren't getting pair. May be probable the guy I was talking to was right or just unknowing of upcoming shipments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom