ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size wise, Calypso run the same for me. Even tried on a size down instore to make sure I got the best fit. Still went with my regular go to size in Roshes.

Also, appeared the Footlocker I was at recieved roughly 24 pair's of Calypso's. I was able to view there stock since they just recieved shipment that day, had them in 2 large 12qty shipping boxes still in public view. Can't say that's all they REALLY had but just what I saw. Only store I personally saw em in out of 2 malls, including one with a HOH. Take it for what it's worth I guess..

Any calypsos in the Chicago land area yet? preferably northwest suburbs (woodfield, old orchard...)? Graduating in a few days and would like to treat myself
happy.gif
Anyone in chicago found a spot with the calypso's yet?
Not exactly Chicago, but Footlocker/HOH Woodfield Mall (847)706-9876 has the Calypso's as of last night...

Last edited:
This thread depresses me now :\

Everytime theres a restock in calypso i always miss out man

NYC any stores have them? Hidden stores?

I check HoH and FTL almost everyday and i get nothing

or even online.

Any calypsos in the Chicago land area yet? preferably northwest suburbs (woodfield, old orchard...)? Graduating in a few days and would like to treat myself :D

Anyone in chicago found a spot with the calypso's yet?

Not exactly Chicago, but Footlocker/HOH Woodfield Mall (847)706-9876 has the Calypso's as of last night...

once they are a lil closer ill pounce.... dont feel like driving to woodfield

Roshe run trail for some light shoveling. #everydayisarosheday

pulled out my blk sails for wk so i dont track snow everywhere... u wild for shoveling snow or even being close to snow in them ... Trails or not lol

Last edited:
pulled out my blk sails for wk so i dont track snow everywhere... u wild for shoveling snow or even being close to snow in them ... Trails or not lol
Trails have winterized soles with actual treads. I haven't had any problems with them in the snow and I wore them plenty of times last winter as well.

Trails have winterized soles with actual treads. I haven't had any problems with them in the snow and I wore them plenty of times last winter as well.

i had the blk out trails when they dropped but they felt wierd & they didnt do much in this chi wind so i returned them

Roshe run trail for some light shoveling. #everydayisarosheday

Is the material the same on those as the sneaker version? Aka soaking wet feet. If it is I don't see how you wore them I the snow. I'm curious to know this cuz I was actually thinking of picking up a few pairs for the winter.

i had the blk out trails when they dropped but they felt wierd & they didnt do much in this chi wind so i returned them
Yeah, the fit on these is definitely different. It's pretty tight around the top of the forefoot..but I actually like it, because I hate tying my shoes and this keeps them from slipping.
Is the material the same on those as the sneaker version? Aka soaking wet feet. If it is I don't see how you wore them I the snow. I'm curious to know this cuz I was actually thinking of picking up a few pairs for the winter.
The trails come in different materials. This particular pair is NOT mesh. It's more of a ripstop nylon material. As far as I know, they are water resistant (not waterproof), but on days like today (light snow), they're perfect. They keep my feet plenty warm and dry...and comfortable!

Being that ohwussup is also from Hawaii I believe he is trying to wait for a less costly way at getting his sirens. I feel the pain. $25 to ship to Hawaii is ******. Although he is a bit luckier being that Oahu gets BETTER kicks than here on Maui he may end up getting them locally. 
ha, you know me too well, $70 or bust yo, 25 shipping is messed

I've been hesitating on these Black Trails for weeks now. I can stil get a pair for like 40-70 shipped but I'm not sure how they would feel in extremely cold canadian winters and I dont really wanna look like I'm wearing equipement to climb mountains every morning. The outsolde looks really thick. 

Called every place I can think of in NY that would have calypso and all sold out

I'm convinced i wasn't meant to have these

Called every place I can think of in NY that would have calypso and all sold out

I'm convinced i wasn't meant to have these
Yeah, every place in NY is gone. Resellers scooped them all. If you go to supreme on thursday you're probably going to see 1 out of 3 people on line with calypsos.

In the past couple of weeks, I've been able to get my hands on Sirens, Knicks, Calypsos, and Cybers. IMO 1. Sirens 2. Cybers 3. Knicks 4. Calypsos... Don't stress over getting them or not... They're really not that great... Also won the lottery for the Gamma Blue 11's, and plan to get Taxis this weekend.

PS: Check out the Childish Gambino album "Because the Internet"... You won't be dissapointed

I'm surprised I haven't seen them pop up a any boutiques yet...kith..nicekicks...bodega...etc.

Back
Top Bottom