ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They dried up after the first day or two. The sad thing about this country pack is there are a lot of people that are going to be a part of the squeeze their feet in the shoe club. My Brazils seem to fit a little better than the GBP. I need to look at maybe how the laces are.

Wore my gb's about 8 hrs today and I'm a bit disappointed. The toe area that has the fuse over it doesn't let your foot breathe so with minimal perspiration the fleece absorbs the sweat and it appears a lot darker than the rest of the fleece. In this case the Brazil and France roshes would hide the perspiration better. Not a big deal but I did plan to wear these to the ground, not so much anymore.
Yep I notice that too, I actually thinks it looks better darker, they should have made that part under the toe a darker grey, So you wouldnt be able to tell.

They dried up after the first day or two. The sad thing about this country pack is there are a lot of people that are going to be a part of the squeeze their feet in the shoe club. My Brazils seem to fit a little better than the GBP. I need to look at maybe how the laces are.

No matter how much I like the shoe. The pain isn't worth it. After my problems with the hyperfuse roshes I knew a lot of people would have the same problems with the country packs.

Last edited:
its true about the perspiration on the GBs. Here are Mine after wearing around for about 4-5 hrs.

Nope, doesn't hurt at all. went up .5 so they fit perfect. It looks a lil weird because I'm raising my toes while taking the pic.

Dang that looks really noticeable. Agree about nike making a display only shoe.^^^ guess with the material we should of seen this coming.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone here actually work out or run in their roshes??? What is the consensus, i know for casual wear these are some damn comfortable shoes. 

I work out in them (weight lifting, light cardio on machines except for tread mill, etc). I would never run in them. Despite their run moniker, they have poor cushioning and support for running long distances.

I work out in them (weight lifting, light cardio on machines except for tread mill, etc). I would never run in them. Despite their run moniker, they have poor cushioning and support for running long distances.
Repped, I was thinking that myself, that maybe i shouldn't run in mines either. 

Wore my gb's about 8 hrs today and I'm a bit disappointed. The toe area that has the fuse over it doesn't let your foot breathe so with minimal perspiration the fleece absorbs the sweat and it appears a lot darker than the rest of the fleece. In this case the Brazil and France roshes would hide the perspiration better. Not a big deal but I did plan to wear these to the ground, not so much anymore.
Your absolutely right...I thought it was just me when I wore mine on Thursday. I actually took a pic of it that day. Was looking at em like I think the toe box just got darker lol. I also had on thin socks, which wouldn't absorb much sweat. Not a deal breaker for me though, bc it's still a dope shoe and it didn't make my feet hot. Will prob have to wear em on colder days tho so they wont sweat thru. But with that being the case u'da thought they would have released them during the winter months
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Is there any way to not make your feet sweat? I'm tired of my feet smelling like butter after every time I wear a shoes. It kills my roshe vibe

Back
Top Bottom