ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone help a guy out in cincinnati Ohio to find a decent retailer with a fair amount of selection for roshes? Thanks in advance :D

Corporate

(513) 771-0432
2643 Erie Ave., Unit C
Cincinnati,OH 45208

And then any of the retailers in Kennwood or Tri-County Mall

I see you enjoying life brah! Good stuff
Yea man...she is definately the reason why I been ghost...Spending my free time with her either at my place or hers....Enjoying Life plus my bday is coming up (turning 32) so yea my roshe money has turned into date money lmao. Missed out on the usa and brazil pairs...oh well

i have a pair and i like it, soles are pink but shoes arent "too pink"
This.  The sole is def pink but the upper switches between pink and fluorescent red depending on the light.  I almost got rid of my pair after opening the box, but then I just accepted the subtle tonality.  They definitely break necks and I got props straightaway from dudes young and old--and all the ladies in my office too.

Man this thread has its ups and downs. Moved so damn fast recently. What happened to the TRo members? haha 
laugh.gif

None of the recent releases are up to par with 2013 and 2012 releases. Waiting patiently to see how the roshe flyknits look. Also waiting for more OG mesh releases which we deserve.

Back
Top Bottom