ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You all trippin lol. Yea kinda loud huh, didnt feel like hitting the cap lock button. Sorry If I wz 2 loud fo all ya'll. thanxs for the info though I really like that shoe. $ price for em aint no thang but a chickin wang. After this bull $*** lying RESTOCK on NDC happens I'll copp em.

Good job der mangs

I didn't ask for the delusional "height doesn't matter" people to come in and derrail my original question, i was simply kindly asking for these measurements. Can anyone deliver them?

Please avoid posting rich short celebs with women, im just asking for these measurements, that's all.

Last edited:

Can anyone answer me this:

I need exact measurements of these in cm. I want to know how taller I will be with the Roshe and I want to see if there is enough room to throw in some 1 inch lift kits to try to reach 5'11''.

Thanks
How did I miss this?
roll.gif

Has anyone heard anything about any of the safari pack restocking?? Blitzt blue have been on nike for awhile now and out of stick but just curious as to why they even have them up?

The new prints are very underwhelming...Nike needs to take some cues from Adidas with there prints for the flux. They struck gold with those.

Frances are meh....we need a USA cw...my guess is a red cw or probably white like the jerseys

Last edited:
The new prints are very underwhelming...Nike needs to take some cues from Adidas with there prints for the flux. They struck gold with those.

Frances are meh....we need a USA cw...my guess is a red cw or probably white like the jerseys
Lets hope it's not white, it would get dirty instantly. Hoping the majority will be blue, but I bet red will look clean too!

Japan's NDC has brazils 11,880 yen which is $116.21. Could have someone purchase in japan and then ship to you, had my brother do that for stuff and shipping was around 30 bucks

Back
Top Bottom