ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

need those
smokin.gif

Just scooped these laser crimsons thanks to @justdome

Yeezy by SFK_Jay, on Flickr
Found a pretty good listing for a size 8.5 if anyone is looking. Such a shame that 9.5 is the biggest they come
mean.gif
: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...58260?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2c818e7634

How are the mesh on those laser crimsons? Like og mesh or like the gpx? id wanna know if they are snug or etc..

Hi guys. Anybody owns Air Huarache LEs? How's the fit of Roshes compared to the Huaraches? Looking to get the Roshe Slip Ons soon. Thank you, :D

Really like the sunrise, ocean, palm tree and all of those new prints, hope nike made a lot of them so resell wont go up
PS: OG MESH NEED TO COMEOUT WITH NEW COLORWAY

not a roshe wearer myself but wanted to get the sunsets for my girl, are they releasing in the US or should i just cop off ebay for a markup?

edit: these ones 

Last edited:
not a roshe wearer myself but wanted to get the sunsets for my girl, are they releasing in the US or should i just cop off ebay for a markup?

edit: these ones 

depends how soon you need them. expect them to hit stateside next month.

Broke Out Iggy's Tonight For Dinner With The Crew....

Does your iguanas have extra stitching on the inside? Kinda by the bottom lace where the two materials are stitched together. I had to return mine and order another pair. It's shipping from the same place and I'm hoping it's just the one poor quality made shoe and not the whole batch.

Last edited:
Does anyone have on-feet in person pics of the women's hyperfuse Turbo greens (some blogs called em turquoise)... They're monochromatic like the Crimson Hyperfuses (aka the "red octobers" as the beasts call em)... I want them but can't seem to find em (missed out on FNL) but want to confirm that they're more turquoise than turbo... Or else i'll prolly pass...

Does anyone have on-feet in person pics of the women's hyperfuse Turbo greens (some blogs called em turquoise)... They're monochromatic like the Crimson Hyperfuses (aka the "red octobers" as the beasts call em)... I want them but can't seem to find em (missed out on FNL) but want to confirm that they're more turquoise than turbo... Or else i'll prolly pass...
 I have a pair coming later this week for my girl -- I'll snap a few and get em up here for you.

No pics but ndc has full size run.

Back
Top Bottom