ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone order their France's from cncpts? I haven't heard anything from them since I ordered, no confirmation or anything still. I even emailed them with no luck on a reply. Starting to seem suspect

Anyone order their France's from cncpts? I haven't heard anything from them since I ordered, no confirmation or anything still. I even emailed them with no luck on a reply. Starting to seem suspect
call them tomorrow, they are legit man i ordered from them b4.

Last edited:
the new black sail is actually pretty dope, one of the better roshes coming out this year.

Not sure if they are better than the OGs though, they are so similar

If the Black Sails 2.0's retail at $75, better off just copping the OG's for $70. Don't even know why Nike would label it as a 2.0, bring in attention I guess.

Cncpts is 100% legit. I've ordered from them multiple times. It's a boutique store so they may take longer to process orders. Plus, they ship with UPS Ground so orders won't get processed on weekends. You should hear from them tomorrow or the upcoming days.

Cncpts is awesome....bought anthracite roshes from them for $48, shipping is always free and just got a pair of fleece techs when they had them in stock.

Usually takes 3-5 days for shipping for them 

Just picked up those NYC and France roshes. Also just picked up the Asia exclusive tan suede roshes

Back
Top Bottom