ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't gotten around to wear my leopard/cheetah Roshes. Might end up selling them since I don't think I'll ever wear them. I definitely need those Santa Monica Roshes.

The Sunrise pair looks nice on feet! The Sky Blue pair, not so much...but for 55, why not

Curiosity got the best of me and I went to try these in store.

Can't help but agree on the Sky blue pair, they just look bizarre on feet. Even in shorts or a simple jogger, they look is just off.

The sunsets on the other hand are dope as af

is there a release-date on all white roshe's??? From my understanding only 1 or 2 EU websites had em. I'm trying to cop in Toronto or Washington

Last edited:
shoe's been bastardized.
this smh... havent checked this thread in a minute
Same. Haven't bought a pair of Roshes in so long. I'll pop in every 200-250 posts to see if there's anything new, but other than a few here and there, nothing really catches my eye.
What do roshe elitists consider the creme de la creme? Not even goading, genuinely curious.

The animal prints was taking it a bit far, but some of the new ones are still fresh (re:sunsets).

Most if not all colorways they released the first two years.

Basically the original colorways (still missing the Mangos but hard to find a 10 :frown: ).

The colorways they released a couple months later, Maroons, Blue Heros, Gammas, etc ... The Mid City pack was nice, especially the Tokyo and Paris.

The Safaris are horrible. Cheetah, FOH. Polka Dots? Yeah right.

I just don't like the direction Nike is going. They need SIMPLER colorways. None of this hyperfuse, animal nature print stuff.

I wish I sold my Calypsos when it was ~$300.

Last edited:
What do roshe elitists consider the creme de la creme? Not even goading, genuinely curious.

The animal prints was taking it a bit far, but some of the new ones are still fresh (re:sunsets).

Honestly, any OG mesh Roshes are good in my book. I also liked the Khaki and Anthracite NRG models. The last pair I bought was the Team Reds when they first dropped. I'm pretty sure those will stay the last pair of Roshes I buy unless I find OG mesh colorways for under retail.

The new models and prints just don't do it for me. I prefer the simplicity of the earlier releases.

Honestly, any OG mesh Roshes are good in my book. I also liked the Khaki and Anthracite NRG models. The last pair I bought was the Team Reds when they first dropped. I'm pretty sure those will stay the last pair of Roshes I buy unless I find OG mesh colorways for under retail.

The new models and prints just don't do it for me. I prefer the simplicity of the earlier releases.
As much as I agree that simplicity is what makes roshes what they are, its difficult for Nike to make new color ways that haven't been done already. This is probably why they had to look for different alternatives for the shoe (the cheetah, polka dots, hyperfuses etc.) Still a fan of the og roshes... They need some feedback from the people! Haha

As much as I agree that simplicity is what makes roshes what they are, its difficult for Nike to make new color ways that haven't been done already. This is probably why they had to look for different alternatives for the shoe (the cheetah, polka dots, hyperfuses etc.) Still a fan of the og roshes... They need some feedback from the people! Haha

THIS X100.

Simple colors have already been done. To death. Get over it.

Hence Nike moving on, to different materials, patterns, and tech.

Complaining about it is USELESS.

No complaints here. Someone asked what the "elitists" prefer and I gave my opinion.

I'm not saying Nike should stop with the new stuff and go back to basics; just saying that I much prefer the original styles over the current. That being said, I do like the look of some of the newer models (like the Hyperfuse) but not enough to buy them, especially at their current prices.

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can find a sz 13 in the Mango V2 besides Ebay??? Little late to the party on these but  friend wants  a pair....  thanks!

Anyone know where i can find a sz 13 in the Mango V2 besides Ebay??? Little late to the party on these but  friend wants  a pair....  thanks!

I could look in my local stores that has Mangos sitting around, but thats if youre gonna buy them for sure

Wasting my time would be a huge no no

THIS X100.

THIS

Nike is a capitalist institution so they' will do what's best to drive business. Not to sound like a hype beast but some of the newer stuff is what caught my attention. Cheetah and sunsets arent for me but I can appreciate their place in the line. Personally, i like to dress clean and simple but have a kick factor in my sneakers to keep things interesting. More simple cw's will probably come back and that's cool too. It's nice to have variety.

THIS X100.

THIS

Nike is a capitalist institution so they' will do what's best to drive business. Not to sound like a hype beast but some of the newer stuff is what caught my attention. Cheetah and sunsets arent for me but I can appreciate their place in the line. Personally, i like to dress clean and simple but have a kick factor in my sneakers to keep things interesting. More simple cw's will probably come back and that's cool too. It's nice to have variety.

HB.

Thoughts on the Roshe Run NMs? Does anyone here have them? I want a black pair, but I don't know if it's worth the extra money. I thought of going for another pair of the Black Sails until I saw the NMs.

Back
Top Bottom