ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does FinishLine still mail WC rewards? I notice they have an app, but I can't seem to use my reward online. Also, I only got one reward when I should have received several from a few purchases I made a few weeks ago. Any suggestions?

Does FinishLine still mail WC rewards? I notice they have an app, but I can't seem to use my reward online. Also, I only got one reward when I should have received several from a few purchases I made a few weeks ago. Any suggestions?
time to make a call 

They do not mail them anymore, they are through the app now. Just log in with the same email and password you use on finihsline.com and they should be there when you click on the rewards tab.

Last edited:

Can't wait for this new GPX pair.

I ***** with these.

Would any of my fellow Roshe brothers know where I could get a size 7 Siren, Squadron Blue, Calypso?

Anyone know where I can find the original Natural Motion in black, size 7.5  (631749-090)??    Yeah I saw that eBay pair...$140 shipped, no thanks.

I slept on these when they first dropped but as it gets colder in the Northeast, I am looking for a non-mesh, non-suede Roshe option.

Thanks.

Are the midnight navy's only gonna be sold on titolo or will they make it to finishline and places like that?

Back
Top Bottom