ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know if the midnight navy's will make it to the US, they might be a UK only release like the triple blacks.
This is what finishline said so well see if they do

This is what finishline said so well see if they do
I think whoever is tweeting for Finish Line didn't read "navy" and just saw midnight. The black pair releasing on the 26th official color is "black midnight" I think they might be confused. Hopefully they see the picture and realize what you are asking.

Last edited:
I think whoever is tweeting for Finish Line didn't read "navy" and just saw midnight. The black pair releasing on the 26th official color is "black midnight" I think they might be confused. Hopefully they see the picture and realize what you are asking.
iit's "black/black -midnight fog"

are roshes supposed to have a lot of excess glue where the mesh meets the sole? sorry, kinda new to roshes, just want to see if I got a defective pair

are roshes supposed to have a lot of excess glue where the mesh meets the sole? sorry, kinda new to roshes, just want to see if I got a defective pair
I've noticed some on my pairs but not a crazy amount. Rather have too much than not enough lol. I've seen several pics of roshes tearing apart right where the mesh meets the sole so I think too much glue is a good problem to have lol

Are the sizing of the roshe hyperfuse and the OG 7 mesh the same? I'm a size 7 on a hyperfuse. But I found out that the OG mesh is a little bit shorter and narrower. Should I go 7.5 on an OG mesh? For reference, I'm also a size 7.5 on a flyknit racer and internationalist. Can anyone advice me what size to pick for an OG 7?

Yeah I just confirmed they were referring to the flyknits

Wait, the "triple blacks" they are referring to in that tweet is a flyknit? I thought the all black flyknit was called midnight fog. Can you show the confirmation you got? The triples are all black OG mesh that dropped in the UK a few wks ago and an image search easily corroborates this, doubt they'd get it that wrong.

Last edited:

Wait, the "triple blacks" they are referring to in that tweet is a flyknit? I thought the all black flyknit was called midnight fog. Can you show the confirmation you got? The triples are all black OG mesh that dropped in the UK a few wks ago and an image search easily corroborates this, doubt they'd get it that wrong.
triple black is the mesh cw

midnight fog is the flyknit cw

The finishline rep said all she saw for the 26th were the flyknit roshes, I didn't take a screenshot of the chat though

The finishline rep said all she saw for the 26th were the flyknit roshes, I didn't take a screenshot of the chat though

Guess we'll have to wait and see then, but as endeesee said the triples are a pretty definitive mesh cw

Lol @ all this confusion. Let's just focus on these bad boyz :smokin

(^ Midnight Fogs in case there's still confusion!)

nah, the fractal honeycomb look isn't what I'm after. triple mesh all day

I've noticed some on my pairs but not a crazy amount. Rather have too much than not enough lol. I've seen several pics of roshes tearing apart right where the mesh meets the sole so I think too much glue is a good problem to have lol
damn that looks awful.... I don't know, I just feel like mine look kinda off

havent been in this thread in a while, but anyone know when the US release date for the triple black roshes are?

these shoes will sell on the flyknit hype
Guess we'll have to wait and see then, but as endeesee said the triples are a pretty definitive mesh cw
nah, the fish scale look isn't what I'm after. triple mesh all day
fixed 

Back
Top Bottom