ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone else cringe at answering the same "Flyknit sizing" question over and over but then realize it's an easy way to get repped?
laugh.gif

Anyone else cringe at answering the same "Flyknit sizing" question over and over but then realize it's an easy way to get repped? :lol:
Lol I cringe but then I remember how hard it was for me to find my way around this site when I first became a member. The reps are nice too though lol

Lol I cringe but then I remember how hard it was for me to find my way around this site when I first became a member. The reps are nice too though lol
Yea, there's nothing wrong with helping out a newbie and you can usually tell who's just trollin and who genuinely needs help.

I thought the same thing until I read the Official Rules:

"Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than one hundred forty-four (144) Entries, if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries."

That being said, here was my entry.  Really hope I win a pair!  
Holy crap I won!!  Just got the DM from the Boxtrolls contest people.  So psyched!!

So happy for you man.

I had a vivid dream last night that I won, kinda weird they're handing em out today. Hope that's a sign !!! haha

That was my entry, and I had no idea they said no logos. However, I did see them retweet a pic of a troll in nike shoes. So that gives me some hope. I spent about 7 hours on this beast, so I hope all my work wasn't for not.

That was my entry, and I had no idea they said no logos. However, I did see them retweet a pic of a troll in nike shoes. So that gives me some hope. I spent about 7 hours on this beast, so I hope all my work wasn't for not.
Here was my entry which had the Nike logo too.  Considering the contest was for Nike shoes, I don't think the Nike logo would disqualify you.

My Random Yarms from NDC came in after a mechanical delay by UPS. I was hoping for mostly purple but am happy with what I got. 
haha yours is the exact mirror of my pair.  Your right shoe is like my left shoe and your left shoe is exactly like my right.

Nice. what size are you?

Last edited:

Anyone else cringe at answering the same "Flyknit sizing" question over and over but then realize it's an easy way to get repped?
laugh.gif
Haha, thought I was alone in looking at reps. My RY got good compliments and resulted in 1 single rep, lol. I was like, well damn, I need to post more valuable information lol
Holy crap I won!!  Just got the DM from the Boxtrolls contest people.  So psyched!!
Congratulations, man. Kudos!

laugh.gif
Its almost 2 or 3 times a page at this point. Will happen on the next release to =(  I wish there was a way to sticky it at the top of every new page.

BTW - I was a whole size down in the flyknits. Rep me people! haha

Back
Top Bottom