ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I grabbed a hyperfuse roshe, used my 15% off coupon I had burning a hole in my pocket...

Anyone else that ordered from FNL notice the shoes in box flipped upright and or paper ripped?
Out of 5 I ordered 3 were like that. I'm guessing someone in the warehouse messed with them to make their own set.

I currently hate myself for missing the gold trophy's. I wear a 9.5 (tight fit) in my regular roshe runs, so i was gonna order a 9 in the flyknit ones, but all they have is a 9.5. Will it be way too big?

Where did you cop them? Just return them if they don't fit.

Also it's amazing how similar my 2 random yarns are, i basically can switch them and they still match

They came out of the box like this:

After switching:

I ordered from NDC. I'll return if they don't fit... Or sell them on Ebay if they're sold out again. I feel like it's gonna be close on if they fit or not

^^^I've never had problems with them before. And I ordered and checked out way before tweet went out. This is some BS. I wonder if it has anything to do with me selecting free shipping. Or calling in after my order to apply $20 WC and $10 off online code.

Hey who is releasing the mulyi flyknit roshe in bov and what day. Some say ppl will only get them cuz of the hype any shoe thats multicolored, but personally i think they are straight sex and will be doubling up for sure

if nike fails to release the TB meshes this fall and continues to drop highlighter vomit CWs that my granny croshes from knitting scraps it's going off

going to pull a red stapler on nike HQ :evil:

Back
Top Bottom