ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ok so i bought the fireberrys and midnight fogs in a 11.5, i wear a 12 in flyknit racer,

theres definately toe room in the 11.5, but i had to go with a 11 for the gray flyknit roshes from END today, i think i will definately be fine on length but does anyone know how much tighter the width will be? 

ok so i bought the fireberrys and midnight fogs in a 11.5, i wear a 12 in flyknit racer,

theres definately toe room in the 11.5, but i had to go with a 11 for the gray flyknit roshes from END today, i think i will definately be fine on length but does anyone know how much tighter the width will be? 
depends on your sodium intake 

The wolf grey's fit slightly smaller than the other flyknits in length. Similar in width though.

Is it possible to find crimsons for near retail? So mad I slept on them [emoji]128542[/emoji]. Any leads would be appreciated.

I have a chance to pick up either a 8.5 or 9.5 Random Yarn and I'm really a 9. I already have a 9.5 and they fit somewhat big lengthwise and I have a lot of room on the forefoot. will I get away with the 8.5?

I have a chance to pick up either a 8.5 or 9.5 Random Yarn and I'm really a 9. I already have a 9.5 and they fit somewhat big lengthwise and I have a lot of room on the forefoot. will I get away with the 8.5?
A whole size down was too narrow for me. Half size down was a little long, but good width wise, so I just stuck with it. 8.5 should be good if you're a 9, but as everyone says "everyone's foot is different."

I have a chance to pick up either a 8.5 or 9.5 Random Yarn and I'm really a 9. I already have a 9.5 and they fit somewhat big lengthwise and I have a lot of room on the forefoo

A whole size down was too narrow for me. Half size down was a little long, but good width wise, so I just stuck with it. 8.5 should be good if you're a 9, but as everyone says "everyone's foot is different."
I wear size 9.5 Racers and unpadded Trainers, and size 10 padded Trainer and Lunar1&2 if that helps. Thanks.

I have a chance to pick up either a 8.5 or 9.5 Random Yarn and I'm really a 9. I already have a 9.5 and they fit somewhat big lengthwise and I have a lot of room on the forefoo

I wear size 9.5 Racers and unpadded Trainers, and size 10 padded Trainer and Lunar1&2 if that helps. Thanks.
Can you hook me up with the random yarn 8.5 please =)

If you're a true 9 then don't go for either size. Let some other person who needs the 8.5 or 9.5 pick them. Or you could pick one size and make an attempt to trade with someone

So im looking into getting those france roshes. Is the general consensus, to go a half of size up. I dont wanna look back 1000 pages to see.

Back
Top Bottom