ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really you guys are scared of checking out early on these lol.. these not limited and I already know of 1 person who bought 10+ pairs with confirmation! So many people have checked out early with pairs it's not that big a deal folks!

Really you guys are scared of checking out early on these lol.. these not limited and I already know of 1 person who bought 10+ pairs with confirmation! So many people have checked out early with pairs it's not that big a deal folks!
Never seen anything by fragment design much less anything from NIkeLab not be limited but we'll see what happens and for what its worth, order confirmation means nothing without shipment confirmation.

Shipment confirmation from End on Fragments. Check your emails. Looks like the package has already been picked up by FedEx.

Last edited:
Looks like we're good guys! Got my shipment confirmation also. Now all I have to worry about is 1s thank you to the people who posted the links.

Mine will be here Friday

Last edited:
Man, I really wanted those Fragment Roshes. Was hoping for at least a size 6 to be available.

I went TTS, really hoping the sizing isn't as bad as the flyknits considering they do share the same outsole.
Yeah, I might go TTS too. 

Got the NM BR "Mango V3" from the Philippines and it ran big like the Flyknits. I thought it was going to be like the previous NM's I have.

i went tts. hope i dont regret it. lol
Good luck! 

BTW, just a heads up on the END order, got a shipping confirmation and all for the $115 Flyknit Free Chukka and it still got cancelled. 

Hopefully they don't! 

Just saying it's possible.

when did you get the cancellation? how soon after? did your shipping say it was picked up?

Good luck! 

BTW, just a heads up on the END order, got a shipping confirmation and all for the $115 Flyknit Free Chukka and it still got cancelled. 

Hopefully they don't! 

Just saying it's possible.
Wow, that's horrible! I don't know if I'm going to scoop up those LD's from them anymore then lol.

Anyone know of any US retailers selling the LD-1000? I only seem to be running into distributors overseas.

Wow, that's horrible! I don't know if I'm going to scoop up those LD's from them anymore then lol.

Anyone know of any US retailers selling the LD-1000? I only seem to be running into distributors overseas.

Oh no, I meant for releases that seem to be inadvertey/prematurely released, they tend to "correct" it by cancelling the orders.

Back
Top Bottom