ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

it's not the sole that makes the size difference, it's the upper material. 

This.
I have TTS in the GBs and Brazils, but when I finally grab the France, I may go up a size, and then have to mentally deal with owning two different sized Roshes (although the Flyknits are .5 down, so I have that barrier cracked anyway).

wtf only 6-8 and 15 left. I waited all damn day and come back to see this ****...still want the grey the most, fingers crossed I suppose.

Had to go ahead and order florals. Normally i can get a buddy to get with his discount and save sum $$, but scared they would be gone by the time i could track him to order.

Hello, new to the game. Haven't owned any of the previous NM Country Pack. So I'll ask, isn't fleece very hot/warm for the feet? Since it naturally has thick material or fabric should I say.

Oh and another thing, what does 'SP' stand for? Found nothing after googling it :smile:

Hello, new to the game. Haven't owned any of the previous NM Country Pack. So I'll ask, isn't fleece very hot/warm for the feet? Since it naturally has thick material or fabric should I say.

Oh and another thing, what does 'SP' stand for? Found nothing after googling it
smile.gif
The new NM SP roshes are supposedly made with the tech fleece material and although while it is warmer and thicker material than mesh roshes, I wouldn't assume it will be HOT for your feet. 

And as far as the "SP" thing goes, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it confirmed (around the red october release) that SP stands for Special Project. 

The new NM SP roshes are supposedly made with the tech fleece material and although while it is warmer and thicker material than mesh roshes, I wouldn't assume it will be HOT for your feet. 

And as far as the "SP" thing goes, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it confirmed (around the red october release) that SP stands for Special Project. 

I see. I like these NMs so much that I intend to cop it. But since I live in a tropical country (therefore 'winter' is not in our dictionary) I am afraid that it would sweat my feet that it would be uncomfortable (unlike the mesh where it is more breathable.)

I think the only thing that you have to worry about is the possible sweating from the toe cap. The Country Pack was widely known for keeping  sweat stains. But, if you have access to some sort of water repellent, that should take care of the problem. That's what I've done and my Country Pack still looks on point. 

I think the only thing that you have to worry about is the possible sweating from the toe cap. The Country Pack was widely known for keeping  sweat stains. But, if you have access to some sort of water repellent, that should take care of the problem. That's what I've done and my Country Pack still looks on point. 

That's exactly what I was worrying about! Saw the pic of the sweat stain on the GBs!

Wore my Brazil's all in the summer and my France's for the first time yesterday. Both have been sprayed with water repellent, neither have stains. Haven't unds'ed my GB's yet, so I can't tell you on those. But, yeah, that seems to be the only problem with the fleece material.

Your absolutely right...I thought it was just me when I wore mine on Thursday. I actually took a pic of it that day. Was looking at em like I think the toe box just got darker lol. I also had on thin socks, which wouldn't absorb much sweat. Not a deal breaker for me though, bc it's still a dope shoe and it didn't make my feet hot. Will prob have to wear em on colder days tho so they wont sweat thru. But with that being the case u'da thought they would have released them during the winter months
laugh.gif
Reposted.

Back
Top Bottom