ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

G4lYIcl.jpg

loving these

same here but line above mine shows "in transit". same timestamp as the Hong Kong arrival. haha

Like somebody said here previously, it is Chinese New Year there and they typically shut it down for the week. It's actually a surprise that there has been some activity the last few days.

We will get it next week for sure!

Oh yeah can't wait till next week! And yeah I understand the holiday for them which is cool. Very excited about these!

Going through this thread, I see a lot of you guys have the Midnight Fogs, I have never purchased a Roshe but I'm a fan of shoes that you can match easily but also standout. From pictures, it seems the Midnight Fogs can do both, plus black sole is great for hiding marks, it's either the Midnight Fogs or the Wolf Greys, the Multi-colors have my eyes too, which one of the three do you guys prefer?

Just sell them, they're a dope custom. Only Flyknit Roshes I have are the Midnight Fogs in an 8.5. Do they fit exactly like the Midnight Fogs?
Sorry fam. Didn't see this until now, but I'll take more pictures at the end of the week.

But they fit the same as them, yeah.

Looks nice but I feel it takes away from the multi
the blue lagoon turned out much nicer than I thought it would tbh.. I was just making something colorful, and I think mission accomplished.
laugh.gif
I still wished that I pulled the trigger on a "chaos" themed one, having a different color on each option of customization. I had in the cart, just didn't purchase.
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
:smh::smh::smh:

and I'm not even done yet.. it was crazy that day coz I had family asking me to order for them and I didn't know what size I was so I ordered both a size 9 and 9.5 for each style I made, that way I can choose on which size fits me better.. turns out 9 is a tad narrow on the midfoot and perfect on length, 9.5 is too long but perfect on the midfoot.. can't win! :frown:

Last edited:
nice last pair

Someone did something similar with the kobe 9s and it looked horrible but it worked on these

RY: 9.5; BL mc: 9; mc: 9.5

RY: 9.5; BL mc: 9; mc: 9.5; black mc: 9

why are they all the same length but fit different. maybe the RY is slightly longer.. I know they have different soles. RY are much wider compared to the mc's. it stinks as the ones I have my boy's names on will be size 9 and still on the way. oh well, I'll keep one of 'em and prolly keep the rest of the 9.5, instead of the 9..

Last edited:
Going through this thread, I see a lot of you guys have the Midnight Fogs, I have never purchased a Roshe but I'm a fan of shoes that you can match easily but also standout. From pictures, it seems the Midnight Fogs can do both, plus black sole is great for hiding marks, it's either the Midnight Fogs or the Wolf Greys, the Multi-colors have my eyes too, which one of the three do you guys prefer?

Wolf grey is probably your best option. It can match anything basically

Got my first pair in.. Y'all probably already seen these anyways a couple of shots.. They do run just a bit long, but if you go lower it'll be tight.. .5 down is just right

[IMG

Last edited:

Insane in hand. Glad I went black laces actually.

They match my avatar lol.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't get any multicolors, but I did buy roshe sneakerboots, v2 mango's, iron greens, blue marble's over the last couple of weeks. My big pickup today was 3 pairs of KD 7 EASTER's that don't release for another month! Not a roshe, but most of you are sneakerheads, so you'll find that interesting I think.

The Multi's look good, fam.

Back
Top Bottom