ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike playing games with the sold out tag on literally everything lately. They'll be back if recent history is any indicator.

So I ordered my Calypso from Shoe Palace, shipping was quoted at $9.95, then those idiots email me saying they need another $42 to ship to Alaska. What a scam. Their website dictated the shipping cost, they they try to up it after the sale.

If anyone knows where an 11.5 is for retail, please let me know!

Wore these to school today. Will always be one of my favorite CW on the roshe.. Someone asked me if they glowed in the dark haha

Do you guys think it's possible for the Tie Dye Roshes to restock on NDC or hit Niketown stores anytime soon or is that unlikely?

Does anyone know if the Mango V1 came in a sz13 when they originally dropped? Been hunting for a pair but haven't come across any in that size.

Does anyone know if the Mango V1 came in a sz13 when they originally dropped? Been hunting for a pair but haven't come across any in that size.
Very unlikely that, if they released at all, there would be more than a handful.

Hi, has anyone ID'ed Roshe Flyknits yet? If so, do they fit the same as the general Flyknit Roshe with the NM sole (size down .5)?

Thanks

Hi, has anyone ID'ed Roshe Flyknits yet? If so, do they fit the same as the general Flyknit Roshe with the NM sole (size down .5)?

Thanks
Yes and yes. The upper material is what dertermines the size not the sole. If a flyknit NM fits at a certain size I would get that same size for the flyknit OG sole.

Yes and yes. The upper material is what dertermines the size not the sole. If a flyknit NM fits at a certain size I would get that same size for the flyknit OG sole.
Thanks.

In reality it should be that way but for example the Flyknit Lunar 3 ID fits slightly smaller than the non ID version, so for whatever reason there can sometimes be discrepancies.

What do you prefer? I love both depending on the day.

While I love the Flyknit I just don't think you can beat the OG mesh in terms of simplicity and comfort.

The Flyknit does throw up some interesting colour options though. Would like to see some coloured soles now like siren red or blue lagoon.

Back
Top Bottom