ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ordered in store. I was actually buying different shoes and came across them. I asked the sales rep helping me but they were out of my size so he ordered them to be delivered to my house. I got order confirmation a few hours later.

I believe they will see a wider restock soon.
okay thanks.

I'm really wanting to get used to these shoes, just hard to with so much room in the toes and going down a half size is too small because i have wide *** feet. do you guys think different socks would change anything? I normally just wear cheap ankle socks from walmart.

I guess it would depend on how wide you mean, but unless you mean you need 4E width, then yes - get the 9.
yeah in regular flyknits I had to go up like a full size to get my feet in comfortably and regular roshes a half size, haha. hopefully the 9's in these roshe flyknits will work.

I'm selling on FB and CL for $80. Am I underselling? Didn't know they weren't' widely available.
nerd.gif
They were restocked once and sold out pretty quickly. Not a huge demand for them, but people will certainly grab them if available.

Oddly the Calypso's don't seem to be doing so well on the restock. Still sitting FSR in Shiekh's and Shoe Palaces.

What size and condition Sirens?

They were restocked once and sold out pretty quickly. Not a huge demand for them, but people will certainly grab them if available.

Oddly the Calypso's don't seem to be doing so well on the restock. Still sitting FSR in Shiekh's and Shoe Palaces.

Gotta consider that this is the third release of the calypso and also that the Roshe love is settling down. Doesn't help that we see the price hike too.

Cause everybody has them now

Hadn't been on the "hyped shoe" scene in a while and was just about to come in here to ask if the Calypso's were still crazy. Had them from NDC literally the week the Roshe first dropped and returned them because they felt kinda snug to me and then they were at 300 a few months later smh.

Anyone know where I can cop online?

Hadn't been on the "hyped shoe" scene in a while and was just about to come in here to ask if the Calypso's were still crazy. Had them from NDC literally the week the Roshe first dropped and returned them because they felt kinda snug to me and then they were at 300 a few months later smh.

Anyone know where I can cop online?

SP got a good amount. Your local Shiekhs should have them as well.

Thanks. I actually sold my second pit of Calypsos for $90 before the multiple restocks.

Would return the sirens to FNL if I still had the receipt.
PM'd size and condition.

Any know if the Calypsos will re-release in Europe? Really want a pair but haven't seen any sight of them in EU since the recent US re stock.

Back
Top Bottom