ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i've got the exact pair in the middle so you know which id choose :smokin

still undecided on making a whole new pair with the new MC

i've got the exact pair in the middle so you know which id choose
smokin.gif

still undecided on making a whole new pair with the new MC
marbled looks like trash IMO. I would say go with the clean white sole 

I can't seem to find the old MC option on the NikeiD site... just the new MCs. Anyway here's a look at a new LD-1000 colorway. Already dropped in Vietnam

My Fragments are TTS... a little bit more toe room but not enough to warrant sizing down in my opinion.

Did you get them in the same size as your Roshe One? Just want to clear the air before I pull the trigger on a pair of LD...

Last edited:
Did you get them in the same size as your Roshe One? Just want to clear the air before I pull the trigger on a pair of LD...
Yep. Buy all my Rosherun/one in 9.5 and same for my Fragment LDs.

Thise iguanas are dope because it looks like the upper is the OG Roshe mesh.

If I were to ever to get down with those LD-1000s, that Iguana would be the one.

I still won't, but it's such a clean colorway.

Man I just cannot see what people like about those LD-1000s...UGLY.

Must be a cilantro fan vs cilantro tastes like soap thing.

Feeling the callback to the OGs, down to the OG mesh material used, on these. Too bad they've only dropped in Vietnam so far

()

11. and for all you guys that slept on the team reds when they were on deep discount you can redeem yourself with these bad boys
Thanks. I wanted to get the black one with the grey nike swoosh, which the mens doesn't have that color

11. and for all you guys that slept on the team reds when they were on deep discount you can redeem yourself with these bad boys
any US-based stores got these for retail? I saw these on End and another Euro site and wanted to get a pair, but steeper-than-usual Euro retail and additional shipping scared me off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom