ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UNDS'D these for today...

^ LOL please don't iron your soles and melt the rubber. Angelus preparer works, or some acetone. Magic eraser or just a rubber pencil eraser too

I swear it works. You can YouTube it or look up SneakerHeadInTheBay or whatever hes called. It also removes the stress marks too.

You don't put it on forever. You just kinda do it for a couple seconds and reacess based on how well its working. You increase the temp and time based on the scuffmark and your specific iron.

i have a ds pair but i was going to get another then i get hit with the price

How long do you plan on keeping your deadstock pair? I have both the gym red and Team red but I have to say I prefer the gym red. Might stock up on two pairs since they were just recently released in Canada.

Last edited:
Anyone with 2012 pairs of Roshes notice any yellowing with their midsoles even after care? Just wondering if this midsole has the yellowing issue as other shoes because of its different materials

Anyone with 2012 pairs of Roshes notice any yellowing with their midsoles even after care? Just wondering if this midsole has the yellowing issue as other shoes because of its different materials
most of my Roshes are from 2012. I haven't noticed any yellowing. However, I also rotate my pairs and really only wear them on weekends.

WHY CAN'T IN FIND THESE IN STORES????!!!!!!!!! All I see are Women's and Kids. HAVE THEY ALREADY RELEASED? ARE THEY SET TO RELEASE IN THE NEAR FUTURE? WHY IS THIS SHOE A MYSTERY SHOE????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... guess my first Roshe won't be that premium Flyknit one. Somehow ran into these at an outlet in my size. 20% off retail, made it $64+tax. Not sure what Roshes go for how much really, but I guess this is a good price?

WHY CAN'T IN FIND THESE IN STORES????!!!!!!!!! All I see are Women's and Kids. HAVE THEY ALREADY RELEASED? ARE THEY SET TO RELEASE IN THE NEAR FUTURE? WHY IS THIS SHOE A MYSTERY SHOE????!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro, the mens version is right on NDC. They have the best return policy around so if you're looking for them in store so you can try them on, you can order online and if they dont fit just send back and get the correct size

Last edited:
ordered the navy/white roshe ld over a week ago and never got a status update on the package

somebodies playing games

hopefully it's not lost or stolen

really wanted this shoe

Last edited:

bro, the mens version is right on NDC. They have the best return policy around so if you're looking for them in store so you can try them on, you can order online and if they dont fit just send back and get the correct size

You're right. I had no clue they were on NDC. Only problem is the only size left is a 7 SMH. But also, I wanna catch them at Finishline so I can use Winner Circle points.

Back
Top Bottom