ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thank you! About the insoles and laces, what happens if I wash the shoes without removing them? I am just a lazy person haha. Besides, I am not good at lacing shoes and I don't want to damage the shoe when attempting to remove and put back the insoles.

Also, do you think they can last during their lifetime without the need to be cleaned in a washing machine? I mean, just to simply wipe them out with a cloth?
The insole is literally 5 seconds to pull them out and put them back in.  That's if you're slow.  
happy.gif
  The laces are super easy on Roshes as well since there are only 4 eyelets.  If you leave the insole in then they won't dry very well, and with the laces in, they could tangle & pull and mess up either the laces or the mesh.

Last edited:
I see, thank you. I just tried removing the insoles and you are right - it's very easy. As for the laces, I will probably watch a tutorial video or improvise on how to put them, as I am not good with lacing shoes.

I wear 12.5 but this store I want to get it from only has 12 and 13. What do you guys think I should go with?

Any idea on when the Roshe Two will launch and predictions on the price tag? I've seen pictures, but there isn't much else info over the web.

I wear 12.5 but this store I want to get it from only has 12 and 13. What do you guys think I should go with?
I would size down to a 12.  Roshes tend to run on the large side, and the mesh has some give if the fit is a little tight.

Quick lace swap from white to indigo for the LD-1000s.  Tones down the brightness just a little.

New pics of the Roshe 2's via Calvin Nguyen :

I like the sleeve construction and the midsole (looks sharper and thicker). Not sure about the holes on the tongue but I don't hate 'em. Really lovin' how they look based on these photos.

Thoughts?

Trash. If it aint broke don't fix it. Just give us nice colorways in OG Mesh no need to reinvent the wheel.

I think they did a good job of updating the silhouette without going too far in a new direction.  I'm not in love with them, but I'll definitely pick up a pair to check them out.  They look somewhat like a mashup of the Juvenate and Roshe.

Last edited:
Hmm....

And, we always thought the Juvenate was the original Roshe 2 that they ended up renaming, so it's interesting to see the similarity.

Flyknit Premium has the same fit than regular flyknit (0.5 down) or TTS?

Thanks in advance.

Are these shoes wearable in the rain? Will the water get through comparent to

They are just cloth so they get completely soaked.  They dry really fast, though.
So is it advisable to wear in the rain or wear something else?

So is it advisable to wear in the rain or wear something else?
If your goal is to keep your feet dry, definitely wear something else.  No mesh shoe will keep rain out.  Otherwise just don't wear socks so the shoes and your feet can dry out if you happen to get caught in the rain.

will be going to hawaii in september,

i know the mesh is good for that kind of weather, but will the flywire ones be good too?

these:

will be going to hawaii in september,

i know the mesh is good for that kind of weather, but will the flywire ones be good too?

these:
The mesh has an underlayer that will keep out the rain, at least initially.  If I were in a tropical locale, I would wear OG mesh with no socks, and let them air dry.

Also, to the question about the PRM Flyknits, yes, go .5 down.

Back
Top Bottom