ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

eBay is your best bet. I got an OG Red pair for about $70, though I've seen some sizes cheaper. At this point, any place that has Roshes isn't charging much at all. 

For 99.xx plus tax. Looks like iguana cw maroon.

picked up the roshe 1's in all black. feels better than the 2 with no rubbing and feels like there is more room in the toe box. wish it had the roshe 2 insoles in them though.

Last edited:

picked up the roshe 1's in all black. feels better than the 2 with no rubbing and feels like there is more room in the toe box. wish it had the roshe 2 insoles in them though.
 Yeah, that combination would be dope.  Those new Trooper SEs are the closest to the best of both words - easily the best Roshe Two iteration yet.

Go half size down in the Roshe 2 Flyknits , like the 1's? Or TTS? I had a size 11.5 in the Roshe 1 flyknit, it was wearable but felt I could've gone up to 12.

My TTS is 12.25 not sure if i should get 12/12.5/13

Last edited:
Go half size down in the Roshe 2 Flyknits , like the 1's? Or TTS? I had a size 11.5 in the Roshe 1 flyknit, it was wearable but felt I could've gone up to 12.

My TTS is 12.25 not sure if i should get 12/12.5/13
No, stay TTS for the Flyknit 2.  If you're wide, you may even want to go up .5

Got a pair of the new Iguana and it is darker than previous release. Also doesn't have a sail midsole, its super bright white and has way to much contrast. Will keep cuz I get them for cheap.

One of the most appealing aspects of the original Roshe was that it was great minimal comfort for $70.  This has essentially killed the last thing the Roshe had going for it.

One of the most appealing aspects of the original Roshe was that it was great minimal comfort for $70.  This has essentially killed the last thing the Roshe had going for it.
This, it's safe to say this shoe has officially been killed.

Haven't bought a pair and can't see myself buying any.
Me too. I still love wearing the originals. Comfy, low maintenance and cheap. Cant go wrong with that combo. 

I hope they release the OG Sport Reds again. I really dont wanna retire my pair. Still my favorite go to Roshe till this day.

The Roshe One's or Two's?

Because I don't see how the Two's are dead.
Don't get me wrong; I'm a fan of the original & I own a couple of pairs of the 2. If we're being honest here, nobody is checking for this shoe anymore. The demand for the Roshe is practically non-existent nowadays. I'd love to see the sales numbers on this shoe and I'd be shocked if this line makes it pass the 2.

I'm trying to figure out their justification of the price increase for these 2's. Are they using some new cushioning setup...? lol I feel you're better off using that amount for a pair of UB. And that's still $40 cheaper for a GR.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out their justification of the price increase for these 2's. Are they using some new cushioning setup...? lol I feel you're better off using that amount for a pair of UB. And that's still $40 cheaper for a GR.

The soles of the two were enhanced, but nothing that justifies that much of a price increase. The upper materials are better than the OG mesh, but I feel they take away from the simplicity factor that the 1 had with mesh. Price increase should've been between $5-10.

However I think the Flyknit two V2 is the best looking non-OG mesh/flyknit they have released. That price on the other hand is OD.

I agree with you. Also it's to much competition with PK Nmds and UB. I'll give Nike more credit though, they know they have competition in the sports/casual field, with comfort and looks. They have to have added some new tech or something. Not saying that they will sell. Or the price could be incorrect...

Don't get me wrong; I'm a fan of the original & I own a couple of pairs of the 2. If we're being honest here, nobody is checking for this shoe anymore. The demand for the Roshe is practically non-existent nowadays. I'd love to see the sales numbers on this shoe and I'd be shocked if this line makes it pass the 2.

Actually, the Roshe was a Top 10 seller for 2016, according to a Darren Rovell tweet a while back. They still sell great to the general market.

Actually, the Roshe was a Top 10 seller for 2016, according to a Darren Rovell tweet a while back. They still sell great to the general market.
That is good news then because most likely there will be a Roshe 3. For the very small amount of us sneaker enthusiast who still do enjoy them, it makes picking them up that much easier.

Not sure where some sites were getting $220 for the Flyknit V2s from but they've launched at €129 at some EU sites, which is the same price as the original. So I'd expect them to be £109/$129. Will grab when they inevitably go on discount.

Back
Top Bottom