[Rosie Perez] or [Salma Hayek] Who's chest is better?

Salma....Rosie in White Man Can't Jump had me when I was younger but those flabby things were saggin...sorry Rosie don't bark at me when you see me atTarget again...

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Salma is obviously hotter, however, based on the vid's I've seen of the broad, her personality is straight feces...
ohwell.gif

Personality? The only thing I care about is her PECHOnalidad. ..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

- Salma is obviously hotter, however, based on the vid's I've seen of the broad, her personality is straight feces...
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

i would cosign with lulz but you a (not so cool guy) for what you did to the music section

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

i would cosign with lulz but you a (not so cool guy) for what you did to the music section
laugh.gif
I didn't do anything. What happened was a bigcoincidence..Like Odrama said, they had already been in talks about doing something with the Music forum before I even made the post. I wasn't even beinghalf serious, I just wanted a rise out of people. I have realized though I come off negative as hell on here and that's not how I am, so i'm going tochill out a little...

rosie-perez-7.jpg

Vs.

salma-hayek-hot-photo-shoot-16_650.jpg

....I love Rosie. I love Rosie to death. She understands the culture....but Salma's thangs look HEAVY. The bite marks I'd leave on those would be an arrestable offense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom