Rottweilers

Any NTers have a rottweiler? My dog died bout a month ago :smh: (RIP) been thinkin bout getting a new dog. Lately Ive been eyeing these rottweilers. I'd like to hear NT'ers thoughts/opinions on this breed.

Also should i get a German rottie or American?

Rottweilers >>>

Got mine for valentines day, his name is Megatron.

I live in texas other wise i would have a siberian husky, though.
blue nose pitbulls and red dobermans & white german shepherds are also beautiful creatures son.

I have an American rotty. I've had great danes, boxer, pittbull, and the Rottweiler has been my clear cut favorite. They're very smart, loving, obedient, and responsive. And will protect your household to the core. I had mine potty trained using the doggy door 2 weeks after I got her.

The only downside is they are pretty aggressive, just in general. running through the house, playing with you, they are just strong dogs and you gotta be tough to deal with one. As long as they are raised in a loving home then there shouldn't be an issue of them biting you.

Would definitely recommend.

Great guard dogs if you train them correctly.

I'm sorry about your dog's death though. If anything, you should consider adopting.

All those sheltered dogs will die too, knowing they probably might not get adopted and won't get any love.

I had a rot growing up. Honestly was the friendliest dog I've ever had. Super fun and always happy. Those piles of poo thought :smh: and he had joint issues had to be put down earlier then we wanted.

Rock wilders :smokin
Dober mint pincher lolololol

I have an American rotty. I've had great danes, boxer, pittbull, and the Rottweiler has been my clear cut favorite. They're very smart, loving, obedient, and responsive. And will protect your household to the core. I had mine potty trained using the doggy door 2 weeks after I got her.
The only downside is they are pretty aggressive, just in general. running through the house, playing with you, they are just strong dogs and you gotta be tough to deal with one. As long as they are raised in a loving home then there shouldn't be an issue of them biting you.
Would definitely recommend.

I have a german rotty. Awesome dog. Sweetest dog you could ever meet, but a strong and fast little ******. Everything said is true.

i want one too op

this dog is brolic and f tho

caucasian shepard

i want to get it :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Last edited:
^ I'm pretty sure you have to get licensed to own them. Besides, you'd have to get them from Russia or something.

Same with Kangal dogs... those dogs are HUGE! And super strong!

i've owned two Rotties so far, one american(lived till he was 14, which is pretty crazy) and currently i've got a german one. Both great dogs. They are loyal and smart. They do get big though, mine is like 100lbs right now and strong as hell. They are sometimes kinda aggressive but thats just their nature. Pull the trigger and get one brah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom