i want one too op

this dog is brolic and f tho

caucasian shepard

i want to get it :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

holy crap!

this joint is like a lion son!

073.jpg

dont believe the hype, that girl is like 6'3"
Those dogs remind me of a chow, my girls neighbor has a chow they call Bear (never understood calling one animal another animal name) and it looks exactly like that one with the little kid, and my grandma had a chow/German shepherd mix (Rocky)that was also huge but definitely more slender than most chows

:lol: You guys realize that you will never be able to get a Caucasian Ovtcharka aka The Russian Shepherd right?

That is the MOST feared and dangerous dog breed in the world. It just so happens to be the most expensive too.

I can't find the video, but I remember in Highschool, my teacher showed me a video showing this dog ripping 2 huge *** wolves apart!

:lol: You guys realize that you will never be able to get a Caucasian Ovtcharka aka The Russian Shepherd right?

That is the MOST feared and dangerous dog breed in the world. It just so happens to be the most expensive too.

I can't find the video, but I remember in Highschool, my teacher showed me a video showing this dog ripping 2 huge *** wolves apart!

never heard of that breed until this thread. its damn ugly too.

We had a female Rott growing up in my teen years. She lasted a solid 14 years. Smart as hell - easily the smartest dog I've ever owned and very loyal and nice. She was sweet to everyone that came over and was a friend, but she didn't like certain people for whatever reason (never bit or came at them, just stayed away from them). She wasn't always great around other dogs, but for the most part was very friendly with other dogs. She got diabetes and went blind her last two years. I wanted to put her down but my mom just wouldn't do it. I think it was because my family would feed her human food way too much. She died two weeks after my dad passed away. She was crazy loyal/attached to him.
After I have my first child, I'm going to wait a few years and get another female Rott.

I have a Basset Hound now and he's about as smart as a two year old child. Five years old and still isn't 100% potty trained.

From the replies rots seem like a lot of fun and work. Nor sure if it would be good for an aggressive person to have and aggressive dog, like myself.

I've only owned two breeds of dogs, Rottie being one of them. They are great guard dogs and are fun to rough house with. The only downside is that they don't mature like other dogs. From personal experience and books I've read, they only achieve the maturity of 2-3 years mentally.

I had a male Rotty when I was in high school. He was smart, loyal, really obedient, friendly, great with the kids in the neighborhood, and hands down the best pet/friend/companion you could ask for.

Just like any dog, I would recommend raising it by socializing it with people and other dogs. Let it get used to and comfortable around strangers at an early age. I've been noticing a trend of people who have dogs who are really anti-social. They take them for walks at like 2 AM and when the dog sees people it goes crazy. Probably out of fear. The little dogs are the worst. They start yapping endlessly.

My girlfriend had a couple Rotties when she was growing up. She talks about them a lot so I know a few things about them. Like people have said, they have an aggressive nature, so they are real strong. But the most important thing to them is being in a house that treats them well and raises them correctly, if that is done they are really loyal to their owners. They are also active dogs so they need a lot of exercise, with their size they are prone to hip dysplasia. Rotties are very prone to parvo if they aren't vaccinated for it, so just keep that in mind.

Last edited:
I had 2 when I was a kid. Big as **** id sit on them like a horse :lol: I was young though. They were super loyal playful friendly and strong. One thing was
That the female (I had brother and sister ) was super destructive, so we had to give her away. And the male, we moved and had to give it to my uncle. He was super loyal and attached to him, when he passed away he wouldnt even eat and you would hear him growl/crying. **** was crazy. They're awesome though .TThat poo though... :smh: vicious.

laugh.gif
You guys realize that you will never be able to get a Caucasian Ovtcharka aka The Russian Shepherd right?
This one?

Rotts are great dogs. Very playful and powerful. Just make sure you keep them up on some obedience training.
Here's some pics of my guy. Sucks that he got hit by a car and died last year |I
2dvonle.jpg

2gt2hs1.jpg

I had one 6-7 years. He was great. Very sweet and friendly. It's all about how you raise them. You just want to have them around as many people and dogs as possible. They're not born vicious.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
This one?

:smokin That wasn't it... but damn that was vicious!!!!!!

hood rottweilers used to be beastly.  I ain't seen one of them joints in ages, thought they was extinct...

Back
Top Bottom