Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

Were you born when the Knicks won those championships? I would guess probably not, so homey you've seen as many basketball championships as me. And you might say I have bad logic, but you can't read because I never said don't watch the playoffs cause of the Knicks being *$####. Why keep watching the Cavs if you hate them so much? Oh let me guess you wanna watch Lebron so you can fanticize of him being in a Knicks jersey. Well since you hate his teammates so much, just watch youtube clips of Lebron highlights, or better yet, watch some old Knicks playoff games from over 10+ years ago and watch that championship footage from over forty years

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins

let's go
pimp.gif
god this corny $#@* is so annoying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Were you born when the Knicks won those championships? I would guess probably not, so homey you've seen as many basketball championships as me. And you might say I have bad logic, but you can't read because I never said don't watch the playoffs cause of the Knicks being *$####. Why keep watching the Cavs if you hate them so much? Oh let me guess you wanna watch Lebron so you can fanticize of him being in a Knicks jersey. Well since you hate his teammates so much, just watch youtube clips of Lebron highlights, or better yet, watch some old Knicks playoff games from over 10+ years ago and watch that championship footage from over forty years
laugh.gif
oh now the championships only count if some random person was alive to see it.

don't you notice that you're the only cavs fan running their mouth? everyone else learned how to be humble after last year. i'm watching this game because it's the playoffs. just like i watched the lakers, just like i watched the magic.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

DubA you don't have to watch the game cause you hate tthe Cavs anyway, watch a Knicks game, oh
laugh.gif
. Also, lets not crown Orlando just yet cause that team they're playing is taking on the identity of them guys in those ATL threads in the General forum. Also, if any team gives Joe Johnson a max contract, they are clearly thirsty and reaching, dude has probably lost about 20 - 30 million in these playoffs
Ain't nobody crowning them, but it's clear that they've been playing the best ball in the NBA over the last 2 months. They've won 16 of their last 17 games overall dating back to the regular season and every night it's someone different stepping up for them. And they've been absolutely destroying supposedly decent teams in this playoff run. They will be representative for the East in the Finals. Dudes are just on some other #%%# right now and probably will win it all.

remember last year we swept the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. we swept ATL last year without Jamison, Moon, Parker, aging Shaq and the JJ we have now (didn't play at all last year). If we swept ATL last year then im sure we could again this year too. ORL is a beast no doubt but they are doing the same thing we did last year. take those ORL wins with a grain of salt. we gotta get thru BOS first. one hr til gametime. time to order the food and drinks.

they aren't doing the same thing as the cavs did last year.

lebron averaged 35.3 points in the entire playoffs last year. nobody does that on the magic. every single night someone else is stepping up. they are an incredibly complete team. and better coached

mo had 20 game 1, jamison had 20 in game 3. someone steps up for us too. lebron cant score 100 by himself. if we have one guy thats gonna get 30 or 40 a game we dont need 6 players in double figures. (even tho we had 6 in double figures last game) you act like its lebron and a bunch of scrubs. this isnt the 07 finals team with eric snow larry hughes, marshall, damon jones.......we have guys that can play this year. we are as deep a team as we've ever been. its obvious we arent going to agree but dont come in here acting like its the cleveland lebrons no matter what espn says or slurps. ok its not the same as the cavs last year because we have the best player on the planet. coaching is debatable. i dont agree with everything MB does but im not so sure SVG is a much better, if at all, coach.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Orlando has yet to play against a real team with a legit superstar.
QFT

They are a good team for sure, but it cant get any easier than the Hawks & Bobcats this year.

Dudes still thinkin bout that classic Atl vs Boston series.

game 1 i didn't get to see the 2nd half so i'll have to take your word for it. but mo will be a ghost when the pressure is on. that's just truly what i belive. looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. i did see the dunk highlight though which was nice

game 3 it's easy to drop 20 when your star player drops 20 points in the first. it's easy to score when there is no pressure because the game is already over

he's just so damn good that he gets his teamates wide open looks. they damn well better make a couple. i just don't get impressed at anyone else when i watch the cavs. the magic and lakers i'm like wow this team is damn good. the cavs i'm just like wow lebron is disgusting his team is ehhhh. i've seen this show before and know how it ends.

if the media didn't pound it into my head that the cavs are the best team by far even though the team they lost to last year got better. and oh my his supporting cast is so good. i wouldn't hate the cavs

everyone is gonna jump down lebrons throat if he loses this year. they will say he had such a GREAT supporting cast. such an excellent teammates how could he lose? and a coach of the year...and i think that's just crazy and wrong. he doesn't have an incredible cast around him compared to the lakers, boston, and magic. his coach is their own enemy most of the time. 

okay now that was nice by antwon

whole team is playing amazing as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom