Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Idk I kinda have to say that rondo is the best PG right now. Deron Williams is on the verge of elimination, D.Rose couldn't get it done and when u got Rondo puttin up numbers like he today, it's unanimous. Son had a triple double b4 the 4th quarter.
pimp.gif
rondo is playing with 3 future hall of famers though...
wait a minute, weren't these three hall of famers supposed to hobbling, washed up and slow... only reason why Celtics are even in this series is because of Rondo.
we don't know what would happen if you replace rondo with deron williams, CP, or jameer nelson on this team. all i'm saying is it doesn't hurt to play with garnett, pierce, and jesus. it wasn't a knock on rondo.

there is no "best" pg right now. it's too damn close

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

When is someone besides Lebron going to step up and just pick up the team when Lebron isnt at his best?
when he isn't on the cavs
laugh.gif

Cavs fans, why would Anthony Parker be guarding Rondo, especially when it was evident he was getting torched all game?

I forget for the earlier games, was Mo or Delonte trying to guard him before? If so, they at least did a better job than Parker.

And if the answer is Mike Brown is an awful coach, I'm already aware.

Much respect to Rondo. Son had an epic game. Boston won, as expected. 2 more and then send bron to where ever he wants to go next year.

rondo is a beast
eek.gif
a pg getting 18rebs in a playoff game.
pimp.gif

this has been a good series. both teams splitting home games. the celtics haven't blownout the cavs though. GO CAVS!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Cavs fans, why would Anthony Parker be guarding Rondo, especially when it was evident he was getting torched all game?

I forget for the earlier games, was Mo or Delonte trying to guard him before? If so, they at least did a better job than Parker.

And if the answer is Mike Brown is an awful coach, I'm already aware.

Mike Brown should have on multiple points during the game told Parker to grab some bench. While he is bigger than Rondo he's slower than Mo.... but I don't know if anyone could have stopped Rondo from putting up numbers like Wilt tonight... we'll see what happens Tuesday.

A question thats been rolling around in my head tho is why didn't Lebron step up and say I'll take him? he's the best defensive player on our team. Also didn't like the way he dished to Verajao down the stretch.. but it was just that type of game. Lets see whats up on Tuestday.

I know Delonte and Mo played like %!!@ once again, but I gotta put some of the blame for this loss on Lebron. Other than that one drive when he went left and blew by KG at the top of the key and drove in for an and one, he was nowhere near aggressive enough down the stretch. I don't know why he never really went into full attack mode.

For the record, not sure what's been said in this particular thread...

but NOW do you guys understand how a minute and 30 seconds of "loose" officiating can turn a game?

Boston got away with some "rough" play for like 1 minute when they opened up that 12 point lead... same as when Cleveland came back in Games 1 AND 2.

This should be 3-1 Boston....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I know Delonte and Mo played like %!!@ once again, but I gotta put some of the blame for this loss on Lebron. Other than that one drive when he went left and blew by KG at the top of the key and drove in for an and one, he was nowhere near aggressive enough down the stretch. I don't know why he never really went into full attack mode.

$

Originally Posted by hellomarco

rondo is a beast
eek.gif
a pg getting 18rebs in a playoff game.
pimp.gif

this has been a good series. both teams splitting home games. the celtics haven't blownout the cavs though. GO CAVS!
eyes.gif
uhh did u not watch game 2 or somethin

Originally Posted by doyung9

but NOW do you guys understand how a minute and 30 seconds of "loose" officiating can turn a game?

Boston got away with some "rough" play for like 1 minute when they opened up that 12 point lead... same as when Cleveland came back in Games 1 AND 2.

smh.gif
I agree

Originally Posted by doyung9

smh.gif
yeah i have noticed that since the 2008 season

cavs get some calls for a few stretches that either stops or prevents runs by the opposing team or fouls that start runs for themselves

im used to it though

Back
Top Bottom