Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Originally Posted by amel223

Rose has to start complaining to get calls. 

If you're going to give O'Neal and Lebron And 1's you gotta give my boy Rose some calls. 

indifferent.gif

Thats not how you get calls.
then how do you?

Laugh if you want, No one was hitting their open jumpers, no one was able to create their own shot.

They were absolutely clueless out there without Lebron.

Dont even get me started with the Bulls.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Laugh if you want, No one was hitting their open jumpers, no one was able to create their own shot.

They were absolutely clueless out there without Lebron.

Dont even get me started with the Bulls.

office_stanley_gif.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This game is a wrap, but someone on the Bulls HAS to give a hard foul to set the tone for game 2....someone has to man up.

I saw this...

Didn't the Wizards try that?

How'd it work out again?

Originally Posted by hellomarco

im a big lbj fan but i must admit he's overrated. though you can't really blame all the hype, he's living up to his potential.

2nd mvp for the king coming up!

What's going on in this statement?

What I get from this is:
I love LBJ, but I don't really like him but I like him and now I really like him a lot.....?!?!?

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by hellomarco

im a big lbj fan but i must admit he's overrated. though you can't really blame all the hype, he's living up to his potential.

2nd mvp for the king coming up!

What's going on in this statement?

What I get from this is:
I love LBJ, but I don't really like him but I like him and now I really like him a lot.....?!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

D-Rose got fouled alot and didn't get the calls, that's why it seems like he missed alot of shots. I think he shot alot better than people think, just didn't get the calls. This dude is a beast.

Not a bad effort from Chicago considering they got no love from the refs. They needs just come with more confidence next game.
great minds think alike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jbone2308 wrote:
EzFlash26 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

EzFlash26 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Chicago needs to get D. Rose another superstar (not Joe Johnson
laugh.gif
) this summer. He literally is doing EVERYTHING for this team

They need a prolific shooter tho, which Joe Johnson is. Would be a good fit. Not at max money tho, which he's gonna get.

They need a post scorer more than anything. They cant get easy points anywhere on the court.

If I was a Bulls fan, I'd be about done with Deng too.

Should have just kept BG. And then tried to get Wade this summer...Joe is a shooter but he still doesn't put them at that elite level. Rose looks like he's just going to continue to get better but I really feel that an inside presence (Bosh, Amare) would make him even more lethal.

It would have ultimately been dumb to keep BG at the money he was asking for. I agree w/ the rest tho.

Joe might flourish in Chi-town but if they got Wade...
pimp.gif

Im rooting for this, only cuz Im tired of seeing Wade play in 3/4 empty arenas at home, but I wonder how effective Wade & Rose could be together. Cuz they both do about the same things, most effective on-ball. Rose can definitely defer, but him & BG worked cuz BG is a shooter. Defensively tho, a Wade/Kirk/Rose backcourt would be
sick.gif

They'd prolly be better off going for Bosh/Amare, and snatching up X. Henry/J. Crawford or whoever in the draft, which is loaded with 2's this year.

The way Rose drops dimes I mean today he had over 10 assist but had 7 TO's.  If he had a go to guy like Amare or Bosh and have Noah banging next to one of them.  Wow I might have to start watching the Bulls again regularly for the first time since 98.

Rose alone makes me want to watch but against good teams he gets no love from the refs.

ive been saying this since the 2nd 1/2 of the season started they wer cutting" cost giving away salmons & tyrus ok, ill accept that but if we get AMARE its over for the eastern confrence hands  down the pick n pop would be  starting amare,noah,gibson,kirk,ROSE
pimp.gif

^ No way could we start Gibson at the 3 but im more concerned with getting Bosh or Amare than getting a shooting guard

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This game is a wrap, but someone on the Bulls HAS to give a hard foul to set the tone for game 2....someone has to man up.

I saw this...

Didn't the Wizards try that?

How'd it work out again?
Desperate teams take desperate measures.

I love the salty, irrational fans though--- it's quite amusing
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm impressed with the mini Bulls comeback. That first half was bad. We bolted down on defense in the second half. Luol Deng was terrible.

And I'm saying this as impartial as I can say it....the officiating was terrible. Cavs got the benefit of over seven calls in my book.

Oh well, good game Cavs. See you game 2.

^Yea the mini-comeback was nice, I'll give you guys credit there. Beyond Rose though...you guys need a Wade (and I truly think that's who you'll get).

We looked good for the most part. Shaq missed his baby hook, but I think that's because of the thumb. As for the cause of the mini-comeback: LeBron trying to takeover, holding the ball at the top of the key and jacking up jumpers. When we move the ball around consistently...we look unstoppable.

I said that if the officials let them play physical & call an equal amount of fouls ... Bulls win. Easy.

Rose gets fined 90% of the time he goes in ... calls that they call EASILY when a Cav goes in.

If this series was fair, then we could talk.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

In my initial post I said Chicago wouldn't win, but if they keep their composure they can make this a close series. Cavaliers are not that good. Honestly, Lebron isn't as good as people try to make him. If Chicage recognizes this and stop listening to commentators, ESPN and certain NTers talk about how good Cleveland is, they can beat them. Just like MOrlando did last year.
Quoted for truth.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

In my initial post I said Chicago wouldn't win, but if they keep their composure they can make this a close series. Cavaliers are not that good. Honestly, Lebron isn't as good as people try to make him. If Chicage recognizes this and stop listening to commentators, ESPN and certain NTers talk about how good Cleveland is, they can beat them. Just like MOrlando did last year.
Quoted for truth.

f0r8s4.jpg

Sorry Bulls fans, yall don't stand a damn chance. The Cavs were very rusty as a starting unit on offense, D was on point though. Even with us being rusty and missing 3's that we usually make, we still dusted the Chi off rather easily. D Rose needs a lot more help and if it's a Stat or a Bosh the Bulls will be a problem in the coming years. I think game two might be a blowout of like 20+ cause the Cavs starters have gotten some game time together, knocked the rust, and there were a lot of holes in the Bulls defense and those shots we missed today, will be made on Monday. I know it's only one game, but it's evident that the Bulls aint got nothing coming

Do you think the Bulls were playing their best? Rose was shooting like 40% for God's sake.

Hinrich nor Noah was playing well ... the way you guys were playing (your best), it should have been a blowout, but it wasn't.

See y'all in Game 2.

Back
Top Bottom