Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

R0se
pimp.gif
...everyone else
indifferent.gif

refs giving rose no respect ... not cool ... still finished 13/28

too many turnovers though ... c'mon bulls #getittogether

A good amount of those came from him trying to over compensate for his lack of counterparts, I can live with those.

this seems to be the only game today i've seen people complaining about the refs. strange...

Just skimming the last few pages, looks like I missed an interesting thread.

Refs were just fine on both sides, good, hard playoff basketball. Stop whining Chicago fans, and take yall whooping like a man

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Refs were just fine on both sides, good, hard playoff basketball. Stop whining Chicago fans, and take yall whooping like a man

You're just deranged ...or maybe you're blind, because during that 15-2 run that Cleveland went on there were three calls that went on the Bulls that were about as phantom as Casper.  Were there some calls that went Chicago's way? Yes, but those were makeup calls. I don't complain, I just state facts. You need to up your basketball IQ , before speaking non-sense.

The Cavs are the better team, and they won today. Monday is a new night though. Get some....

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

kdsdud.gif

Whooping???? Hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahhaahahahaha

dont get me wrong, I'm a magic fan but I do browse the cavs game threads and every playoffs seems the same and it's always laker fans especially knightndale.

They complain that the refs cheat and lebron walks and charges on every other page then just to protect their team from excuses they make comments like stern should put the cavs names on the rings and trophy already cuz the refs will make them win blah blah...

Laker manipulate the refs a lot and get very favorable calls that will put them in the chip but you dont see others *****in about it

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

dont get me wrong, I'm a magic fan but I do browse the cavs game threads and every playoffs seems the same and it's always laker fans especially knightndale.

They complain that the refs cheat and lebron walks and charges on every other page then just to protect their team from excuses they make comments like stern should put the cavs names on the rings and trophy already cuz the refs will make them win blah blah...

Laker manipulate the refs a lot and get very favorable calls that will put them in the chip but you dont see others *****in about it

So you're just supposed to let it go? I don't think most Bulls fans are whining that they lost, just being observative of how one sided the game was called for most of the game. I dunno how you justify teams that $tern wants in the finals to get calls and we as Bulls fans are just supposed to just let it slide.

I'm not saying let it go. Foul shots were 17 for cavs 11 for bulls. Wasnt that much diff.

People that thank anybody in the east besides orlando that can beat the cavs are delusional.

Stop getting your hopes up for a chicago win just so you all can hate on lebron some more. The cavs will not lose to these bums or celts or heat.

Laker fans are quick to call everybody trolls but I can go back to last year and just through this thread and knightndale has over 200 posts hating on lebron. He has been warned and everything but yet he trolls cav thread whining that lebron is going to get a ring and how salty he is..

I like coming into these threads and seeing people break down the game, talk about teams strengths and weaknesses I dont like coming into thread 31 pages deep with 4 pages from laker fans complaining bron will win the ring cuz of the refs..

Last year they all said the same exact thing then my magic beat the cavs then they just talked about how wack lebron is even though he put up the best individual playoff stats for a player in 14 years or something.

It's like SOME laker fans try to protect all corners, they are not confident in their team so they say cavs will win a ring cuz of refs but if the cavs lose then it's brons fault cuz hes not good enough.. womp womp

The numbers are somewhat misleading. Pooh only had 2 free throws yet he was getting buckets in the paint.

That's besides the point. We as fans are supposed to support our team aren't we? I said from the start that the Cavs will win the series in 6 AT MOST, but of course I wanna and root for the Bulls to pull the upset. What am I supposed to do? I'm a fan of Lebron and I do want him to get a ring, but I much rather see the Bulls advance. Although the chances are slim to none, there's still a gleam of hope right?

And just curious, WHAT THE HELL DO THE LAKERS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!
laugh.gif

Bulls fan here.

I didn't expect them to win, and I'm glad they kept it close at the end. Rose played great. Rest of the team went missing.

Shaq was having his way with Noah. Miller should have started... moving Noah to PF. I don't know what Vinny was thinking. Shaq made Noah look more like a clown.

I don't know whose idea it was to feed the ball to Warrick (or was it Murray?) on LeBron... that was just dumb. It happened twice in a row, and you do NOT win games by going posting up LeBron. Again, if this was Vinny's idea that was ******ed.

Derrick Rose was amazing. He cut the lead and brought us back into the game. He had too many turnovers, but was forced to take control of the game and I can live with that. If teammates are not stepping up what else is he suppose to do? When Gibson, Hinrich, Deng, and Noah can't hit an open jumper... you're screwed.

I'm a little disappointed by the officiating. I watched Rose get bumped and pushed in the paint with no calls. There was also that BLATANT goal tend on LeBron when Rose went for the layup. I mean... the fans were quiet because even they thought it was going to be a goaltend. Cavs fan, Bulls fan, whatever fan - if you watched the game you can't tell me it wasn't one sided. Rose's only 2 FTs coming at the end of the fourth ... unbelievable. Still didn't expect the Bulls to win but the bad officiating did not help.

Cav's look scary when moving the ball. From defense to offense... they look like they're unstoppable. Question is will they show up for the ECF?

I still think this will be a 5-6 game series. If Rose still does not get calls though, Cavs will win with the sweep.

a lot of ridiculous statements in this thread. cavs should just be using this series to fine tune the rotation and play calling. this series is nothing but a warm up for the next round. granted rotations may change but these guys just need to stay focused at the task at hand and overall goal. anything less than everything this year will be considered a failure. expectations have never been this high and thats just the way we like it

I'm looking forward to a better game by the Bulls Monday and ever game after. I believe we jumped in front of a moving train yesterday, but we still picked ourselves up. Realistically, shoulda lost by 30+.

I'm not going to get into the foul call hoopla, b/c we already know LBJ is gonna get every call in the playoffs. Bulls need to do a better job of getting physical with him. Stop tapping on him and grab him and all them damn three point plays will decrease.

Deng, as paid as he is, might have to sit down and let Johnson step in his place if he continues to play in fear of James.

Real Bulls fans know we are a better team than that. We will prove it before this series is over.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Real Bulls fans know we are a better team than that. We will prove it before this series is over.
Pretty much, that's why I said that if we cut it down to like an 8-point lead by the way we were playing, I have hope.

But I can't believe you Cav fans are really saying the calls weren't one-sided. Realistically, Rose got fouled a MAJORITY of the time he went in, and for Rose to complain about calls, there's something there.

If you touch a Cavalier, foul ... the Bulls have to damn near fall like Paul Pierce to get a call. Noah pumpfakes .. travel. LBJ takes 4 steps, no call.

If it was fair, then yeah. But it isn't.

Bulls fans, I got to give it to yall, I admire yalls confidence and ability to hope. But if you guys believe the Bulls will win tomorrow or the game will even be close, your hope and confidence turns into delusion.

Whats so funny? Hes going to lose to Cleveland. Ofcourse he would say that
eyes.gif

Granted its Sunday. What did he expect to do? Parade with Kush and Henny down Euclid ave..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Whats so funny? Hes going to lose to Cleveland. Of course he would say that
eyes.gif

Granted its Sunday. What did he expect to do? Parade with Kush and Henny down Euclid ave..
indifferent.gif
what that have to do with the city
laugh.gif

you should have said coming from chicago alot of cities would seem bad
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom