ROY JONES was a FOOL!

pimp.gif
roll.gif

RJ JR >> May

on their prime

The best natural talent the sport has ever seen. He should have never moved up to heavyweight and back 
30t6p3b.gif
his muscles were gone even the first time he fought Tarver.

Best boxer I've ever seen with my own two eyes. Roy had the power of a heavyweight with the speed of a welterweight. He's my favorite fighter hands down.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Wow.........could there had been a Roy vs Mayweather?

Roy started his career heavier than what Floyd Jr fights at today.
laugh.gif
But hypothetically if you shrink Roy Jones to Mayweather's size, he would beat him. No question.

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Best boxer I've ever seen with my own two eyes. Roy had the power of a heavyweight with the speed of a welterweight. He's my favorite fighter hands down.

RJJ wasn't the same after the Tarver fights. Wish we got a RJJ/B-Hop super fight (at a catch weight) in their primes. 

One of my favs in modern times. 2nd only to Tyson for me.

His mocking unorthodox style was too much for anyone he was facing in his prime.

My second favorite fighter of all time behind Mike. Dude was the definition of slick in the ring. I've never seen fighters as frustrated as those who had to go up against RJJ in his prime. You could barely lay a glove on him. Meanwhile he was tagging dudes at will. Body shots, jabs, hooks, power, speed, finesse, he was the whole package.

My all time favorite fighter. I just wish he would hang it up though.  His last KO loss was so sad to watch. In his prime he would of beat Lebedev with just his left hand. Unfortunately hes fighting next month 
30t6p3b.gif

He had a fight against Vinny Pazienza (sp) in the mid 90's maybe and me and my brother were
enthralled, the way he was toying with homey was badass. We were both RJJ fans from there on out. Too bad

he was an idiot and tried to keep fighting like 3 years after he should have retired
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

apparently hes still fighting, gonna fight june 30 
nerd.gif
Yeah he's fighting the number #2 ranked cruiserweight in Poland I can't remember his name.
I wish Roy would hang them up I don't like watching him struggle with fighters he would dismantle in his prime.

And if Roy and Mayweather were to meet in their respective primes at a catchweight Mayweather wouldn't last 6 rounds. 

roy was just too nasty ... boxing u straight up he would dismantle you, he'd put on a show for the crowd ... hit u at all sorts of crazy angles ... and the punching power on his body shots ...
pimp.gif

yeh he should have hung em up a long time ago ...
30t6p3b.gif

man was damn talented ... let's leave money out of this thread though ... no 1 was seeing roy ... it would have done him some good to have a few peers that could have tested his jaw earlier in his career though ...

Back
Top Bottom