Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Size 15 B-Grade Foams. That emoticon is not the one you should be using.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
I think the reason most of y'all don't have 07's is because y'all weren't even shoeheads back then.
laugh.gif

Word. Or dudes was just to busy copping women's Spiz'ikes not even glancing at Nike Basketball

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
I think the reason most of y'all don't have 07's is because y'all weren't even shoeheads back then.
laugh.gif

Word. Or dudes was just to busy copping women's Spiz'ikes not even glancing at Nike Basketball
I wouldn't go THAT far.

laugh.gif

Foams weren't at the "hype" ala Nike SB level at that point.  That's all. 

These were always a must have and an all-time grail in the sneaker community, waaaaaay before the rainbow colors and hype. 

Size 15 B-Grade Foams. That emoticon is not the one you should be using.
laugh.gif
1. Size 15 is my size

2. Size 15 is a great size to sell, it's rare in Foamposites. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People weren't even buying foams back in 07. The hype only began when the eggplants dropped. I walked into jimmy jazz at night 2 days after the royals dropped and cleaned out the size run from 9-12. People weren't really feeling foams back then besides the few of us that really knew what it was. Foams pros always hit the sales rack too. Its gonna die down soon, every sneaker does.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been coppin foams since 2001,word to my pearls and black pros.

I love my '11 Royals, I've wanted them since the early 2000's. Pulled the trigger on the Pewter's, but changed my mind. And part of me wants to get the Electric Green, but I have too many other shoes I need to direct those funds to.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People weren't even buying foams back in 07. The hype only began when the eggplants dropped. I walked into jimmy jazz at night 2 days after the royals dropped and cleaned out the size run from 9-12. People weren't really feeling foams back then besides the few of us that really knew what it was. Foams pros always hit the sales rack too. Its gonna die down soon, every sneaker does.
Truth.

laugh.gif
 I remember my Footaction took like 3-4 months to sell out of the Voltage cause not many people cared for Foamposites back in the day, they were always a shoe that serious shoe heads or serious basketball heads bought because not many people liked them or could cop due to the price.   

Now you see every fool and their mom wearing a pair of Foams, sad.
tired.gif

for those worried about the amount of these available, my local HOH expects the same numbers as the cough drops and pearls...no worries

in 07' i was payin bills tryna keep the gas and light on i think i only had enuff for like.. nothing, everythings good in the hood now tho
smokin.gif

Cant Wait!!!

07-08 were my peak years for collecting shoes....i was building up my Jordan collection during that time....i missed that release...and been looking since

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Word up. I got mine from Jimmy Jazz on Fordham for $180 and was wearing the blue/black pro's my cousin gave to me which were about 2 sizes too big
laugh.gif
good times man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

for those worried about the amount of these available, my local HOH expects the same numbers as the cough drops and pearls...no worries

nice man, thanks for the info. i was curious as to how tough these would be to cop.

Got my 2nd pair in...I can finally put my OG's to rest. They had a good run but it's time for them to be retired.

00935a6b4515715d5e645136d0d281d423d230a_r.jpg
0cb253d45e7cd56957edf8004c2d9f554ed794a_r.jpg

^^ anyone know if sneakerst. will be receiving anymore sizes?
pardon, but i'll be leaving the country 2/10 and would really want to receive these shoes before that date.

anyone got list of stores/online/retailers that have the best deal going? preferably domestic...
nerd.gif

they were always a shoe that serious shoe heads or serious basketball heads bought because not many people liked them or could cop due to the price.

This. I remember seeing white/carolinas (not the best c/w) and black/red pros sit and sit and sit some more.

When the blues dropped in '07, they sprung up on me since to my knowledge they didn't have a RD. Stumbled onto them randomly in a mom and pop that had JUST got their shipment in.
I had purchased 2 pairs the blk/silver V retro a couple days before. Quickly made my way back to FL, returned one of the Vs, and scooped the foams. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom