Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

..wanted to get these but could bring myself to pay retail .. and i had no connects...
30t6p3b.gif

Got both my pairs for $280( employee discounts) & when I opened my store about 24 ppl in line they all left happy & I'm happy, today was a good day

Originally Posted by ezcheese

cant believe these are sold out in miami. smh.

indifferent.gif
 did you really think this was gonna sit in miami?

og colorway + hype = me copping online... dont matter if its a GR, south florida doesn't get as much stock as NY and other places.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by ezcheese

cant believe these are sold out in miami. smh.

indifferent.gif
 did you really think this was gonna sit in miami?

og colorway + hype = me copping online... dont matter if its a GR, south florida doesn't get as much stock as NY and other places.
then again theyre just foams.

I thougt I'd help out...

I just got off the phone with EASTBAY and was able to backorder a size 11.5.

The CS rep said that they still have size 6, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 14, 15 available for backorder.

I know you're not able to order them online so just give eastbay a call and don't forget the free shipping code below:

eastbay.com

free shipping $75

LKS1V2EP

514268c42b0200016412c6e227442ee818a501fe.bmp

here are mine i had a chance to get 2 pair but i got one from expressions boston and they are soldout

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

bay area was cake...woke got to the mall at 715 and there were 6 people in front of me...easier cop than the cement iiis
Walked in to my spot here in Sac around 11:30, right before my son's bball game and got an 11 with ease.....There was only one guy trying them on but he was comtemplating.....he did comment that they ran small as he was fitting for a size 12....he ended up going with a 13.  They aren't for me but for my brother in texas....i was already passing since I have 07's....not a hard find....hope y'all got yours, and good luck to the rest still huntin.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Just a question, since Miami was brought up. Are these big in Orlando and Memphis?

Orlando recently just got more blessed with Foams. It's been a struggle to get foams but now our HOH and FA's finally got a decent amount. I know HOH Florida Mall had 68 total pairs and were pretty much sold out (scattered sizes) as of 2pm. Royal Foams are huge here, especially since Penny did wear them while he was with the Magic. The foam scene in general though is weak here. Don't see many cats wearing them. More people are interested in Js and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom