Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

Ayone got the direct for easybay or ndc? Finding 14 in stores are dam near impossible. 

i wouldnt even try ndc cuz they will charge u more...they charge tax & shipping...it will be cheaper on eastbay or if u go to the store

footaction should be selling them too at midnight

ndc only charges shipping on shoes < 100 bucks

ok so am i the only one who gets turned off on a release when finding out there are 300 plus pairs at my local mall. 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

ok so am i the only one who gets turned off on a release when finding out there are 300 plus pairs at my local mall. 
shouldnt matter if there are 3 pairs or 300 if u really like the shoe
grin.gif

Good. More pairs for the heads that REALLY WANT the sneakers. No re-sellers or hypebeasts.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Ayone got the direct for easybay or ndc? Finding 14 in stores are dam near impossible. 

i wouldnt even try ndc cuz they will charge u more...they charge tax & shipping...it will be cheaper on eastbay or if u go to the store

I'm thinking about ordering from ndc then.

Any complaints at all from anybody that ever ordered from ndc?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

bigj505 wrote:

I'm thinking about ordering from ndc then.

Any complaints at all from anybody that ever ordered from ndc?

my only complaint is that i have a hard time finding the link for when they 1st drop. shouldnt be a problem on these but limited releases give me the blues cause i always miss out (see Kobe grinches lol).

they are pretty good with not canceling orders also.

naw..i tried to order those limited huarache trainers that dropped on super bowl sunday..they wanted $140 total..they added tax and shipping..lukily my size sold out and then i saw them on eastbay and got them for $102 because i used the $20 off code they had on the site

^^^ ahhh ur right. my bad. they must have just ended that promo.

.....weaksauce

shouldnt matter if there are 3 pairs or 300 if u really like the shoe
grin.gif

This.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Only 145 Footaction stores got these. And my store and other stores up in boston--got 12 pairs.. Thank god I get a hold of my stores and put em on hold..

This isn't even being released in all of Canada
frown.gif
Aren't you in Toronto? just do the hour drive to Buffalo.

youngcurse wrote:

Someone snatch this kat's DMV badge please.

laugh.gif

Really doe...

"Turned off" (your words, not mine) by THE o,g, foam colorway because you don't have to camp out/can't resell for double the price on release day?

[Clay Davis] "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

youngcurse wrote:

Someone snatch this kat's DMV badge please.

laugh.gif

Really doe...

"Turned off" (your words, not mine) by THE o,g, foam colorway because you don't have to camp out/can't resell for double the price on release day?

[Clay Davis] "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...."

laugh.gif

lmfao...foams r a classic shoe especially in the dmv...nowadays every shoe release is a general release...nike is putting out a lot because the people wanted them to drop the royal foams again...it would be the worst if it was just a hoh release...im not gonna camp out for some shoes

I'm so confused about the sizing. This will be my first pair.
Eastbay is saying they run small and to get .5 size bigger than your normal size.

But others have said get them true to size and they will mold to your feet?

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Eastbay is saying they run small and to get .5 size bigger than your normal size.

What do you guys think?
oh no...not this again...you just opened a big can of worms

I know people are gonna say "go try them on", but I want to buy them online when they first release on eastbay to save $ on shipping and taxes.  If I try them on, then go online, it might be sold out

maybe I should just buy both sized 11 and 11.5 and return the one that doesn't fit.

Originally Posted by nimhet

What do you guys think?

right

they run tru to size..just get ur normal size...smh

I know people are gonna say "go try them on", but I want to buy them online when they first release on eastbay to save $ on shipping and taxes.  If I try them on, then go online, it might be sold out

maybe I should just buy both sized 11 and 11.5 and return the one that doesn't fit.

thats a good idea

I feel like if you're coppin to play ball in them, get true to size. But if just to wear casually, go half size up, way more comfortable. They seem a little tight in the beginning if its true to size for me.

Originally Posted by nimhet

What do you guys think?

And homie typed all of that a few pages back
laugh.gif

All foams fit the same so just go try on a pair of pearls or cough drops at your local shoe store if you really wanna be certain

Does anyone know when NDC will be releasing these on their site?
I got a gift certificate and I don't want them to sell out like the cement III's at 1 am.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom