Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

damn you guys with swoosh must be lovin life right now, 240 for 2 pairs of the best foams ever
pimp.gif
im just going to pick my pair up in the morning and talk to my connect about all the other kicks dropping next week. these next 2-3 weeks are going to be hella of expensive for all of us sneakerheads, but how do you say no lol.

just copped from NDC... didn't have the size 12 tho, but was able to cop the 12.5....confirmation is in my inbox... eastbay wanted a 40 minute wait time... I can deal with a few extra bucks on tax if it means I can sleep lol... confirmation in my inbox... i'm good...

Ordered one pair off of NDC. Will check out some places in the Va Beach area tomorrow to score a 2nd or 3rd pair. Eastbay is a losing battle with that stupid timer. Still have 32 minutes to go. LOL! F_&* That! NDC FTW!

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by The7onius

got my confirmation email from eastbay

Product Description Product Number Qty Unit Price
NIKE AIR FOAMPOS 1 LE-RY/WH/BK
STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL 14996500 07.0 Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 $159.99
Product Total: $319.98
Taxes: $0.00
Misc: $0.00
Shipping: $9.98
Order Subtotal: $329.96

$160 @ eastbay?

20% off from my head office connect.
pimp.gif

Didn't risk any drama this time, so I didn't even bother with any discount codes. Been burned too many times trying to get even free shipping, rather pay an extra $8 for peace of mind.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

just copped from NDC... didn't have the size 12 tho, but was able to cop the 12.5....confirmation is in my inbox... eastbay wanted a 40 minute wait time... I can deal with a few extra bucks on tax if it means I can sleep lol... confirmation in my inbox... i'm good...
12.5????????????

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by torres

got my confirmation email from eastbay

Product Description Product Number Qty Unit Price
Product Total: $319.98
Taxes: $0.00
Misc: $0.00
Shipping: $9.98
Order Subtotal: $329.96

$160 @ eastbay?
Yeah how?!

Originally Posted by nimhet

I copped mine from Eastbay with my 20% off a few months ago, I'll get my order confirmation tonight
pimp.gif
how did you buy from Eastbay a few months ago when they just put it up today?

I have a head office connect, she was kind enough to order them for me.

Thanks Jumpman.

Originally Posted by copped

can someone please link me to the link to cop?

theres no point because u will have to wait probly a hour to checkout

u can go on eastbay and type in foamposite

No money's right now.. Hopefully these are like every other recent foam and restock freqquently. And I know people may think these are more limited, but Nike is not stupid. They know they have a $200 shoe that sells out quick every time they put it on their website.

just tried buying another pair from Eastbay..wait is 56 min....this isn't too bad when compared to the CG XI's and the wait was like a few hours

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

12.5????????????
yup... still available on the site... everything is moving very fast... not even 30 mins. in and alot of sizes are already gone... when I tried to add the 12, the site told me that they were sold out but to check back in a few days for a possible restock...

Back
Top Bottom