Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.
they do look good to me. im not satisfied at all with the pics tho.

ill snap some better ones tonight for sure. i dont have a NWT/Ferrari/Mayhemzfatz type cam but I think I can do better.

Lolol. Mayhem does have some good photography skills tho.Quick question for those who ordered from EASTBAY, if I'm ordering from NY, is the shipping still free?
How'd you exchange go man? Did the second pair come out better?

2nd pair is much better, no discolorations, no creasing by the heels. There is a lot of glue under the soles tho. A LOT lol.

They are still allover NYC, I walk into Nike store in Roosevelt Field Mall around 3pm, ask for sz 10, the first pair they gave me have so much glue stain so I ask for another pair. Check again and they look perfect, paid and out of the store. Nice and easy cop, might be a reseller nightmare though.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.
they do look good to me. im not satisfied at all with the pics tho.

ill snap some better ones tonight for sure. i dont have a NWT/Ferrari/Mayhemzfatz type cam but I think I can do better.

Lolol. Mayhem does have some good photography skills tho.Quick question for those who ordered from EASTBAY, if I'm ordering from NY, is the shipping still free?
How'd you exchange go man? Did the second pair come out better?

2nd pair is much better, no discolorations, no creasing by the heels. There is a lot of glue under the soles tho. A LOT lol.

Nice. I'm about to head out in a few as well. Hopefully this new pair is better.

just cancelled my (2) 10.5 from NDC. Manager at HOH called to confirm he had my pairs held back...rolled in at 12:30 and scooped them up.
-sf77

They are sittin here where I'm from, just contemplating whether I should wait online for a $200 shipped deal or head to the mall and pay $220

Good to see everyone is getting a pair.

1:30 pm - walked into fair oaks footlocker. Asked for a 9.5. Walked out realizing employees will lie over the phone. I called prior and they said they only had an 8 and 10.5 left.

Can't trust peoples word anymore.

why are these so BLUE. i mean i feel like with this release they lost the out on the appeal because they seem darker to me and not as royal as they should be for what the shoe is. i dunno maybe its just me and i havent seen them in person but when i was younger and i see the ROYAL foamposites, you knew they were more important than other foamposites. from the pictures i wouldnt have guessed these to be PENNYS if not for the penny logo

My girl got my size 15 for me from FootLocker on 34th about an hour ago.. She said everybody was trying these on, Considering ask the people that were there last night They must have got a ton of these..

Originally Posted by DReK623

any one knows is this is a limited release

Depends on where you live, in DMV and New York no it's not limited.

In other parts of the country it's probably more limited, due to them not being as big on Foamposites.

Just like how more Kobe's are released out west.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

why are these so BLUE. i mean i feel like with this release they lost the out on the appeal because they seem darker to me and not as royal as they should be for what the shoe is. i dunno maybe its just me and i havent seen them in person but when i was younger and i see the ROYAL foamposites, you knew they were more important than other foamposites. from the pictures i wouldnt have guessed these to be PENNYS if not for the penny logo

indifferent.gif

I picked up two pairs. I beat up my 07's and was never gonna pay 300 plus for another pair of 07's. I tried them on first and loved them. They fit really good and true to size for me. I will definitely play ball in them.

Originally Posted by ezcheese

cant believe these are sold out in miami. smh.

I went out at 1230pm in the DMV thinking I would find a 9.5 but I found out quickly I was wrong. Called everywhere when I got back home and didn't find any size close. The reason I didnt try Eastbay was because I wanted them right away
roll.gif
Dropped 230 on Ebay
frown.gif
I have really been slacking lately. Could have dropped 220 long ago but wanted to save a few bucks lol. Please people stop complaining about the color of the shoes only by the pictures, its pointless. Shoot the 2010 eggplants look like dark royals with a flash too.

these sold out in alot of spots around my way in NYC

but i copped my 2 pairs of NDC cant wait to get em

Back
Top Bottom