Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I knew the new b-grade foamposite production was in its way months back. My only question is, where are all the herbs that were bashing me saying I was wrong?

Don't worry I'll wait. At the very least, at least NikeTalk now knows the deal for sure.

As for the metalic red foamposite, Yiyo confirmed them 2 be HoH only, and I am already at the camp out kids.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I knew the new b-grade foamposite production was in its way months back. My only question is, where are all the herbs that were bashing me saying I was wrong?

Don't worry I'll wait. At the very least, at least NikeTalk now knows the deal for sure.

As for the metalic red foamposite, Yiyo confirmed them 2 be HoH only, and I am already at the camp out kids.
u were wrong. ur claims were banana shape and doodoo brown color. not inconsistent indentations.
eyes.gif

^^Not To Mention He Was Talking About The COPPERS And Said NOTHING About Eggplants....... Pretty Sad The Clown Is Now Tryin' To Take Credit For A Flaw In Nike's Production
smh.gif

ONCE AGAIN You Tryin TOO HARD To Be Someone Of Importance On Here Kiddo
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

u were wrong. ur claims were banana shape and doodoo brown color. not inconsistent indentations.
eyes.gif
And I remember him calling me a liar about the Red Foams ( along with others 
nerd.gif
 )
Now I need someone to look out for the homie 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used
be prepared to cry then.
nike seems to have switched foam production to China.
also royals are fairly dull so im not sure what ur expecting

nike-air-foamposite-royal-blue-vs-eggplant-4-600x399.jpg

From what I understand the royals may truly make a re-appearance. Now would be the best time 2 get rid of my HoH pair
laugh.gif

Not one to complain about quality because i feel like if u dont like then dont buy but
sick.gif
 what happened to the eggplants in one year?

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used
be prepared to cry then.
nike seems to have switched foam production to China.
also royals are fairly dull so im not sure what ur expecting
take a pic of YOUR royals to show the sheen. my 2 pairs are dull like they r supposed to be.

it's getting kinda ridiculous but i don't have a pair which means good news for me... but they taking all the exclusivity of certain awesome shoes

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

it's getting kinda ridiculous but i don't have a pair which means good news for me... but they taking all the exclusivity of certain awesome shoes

The days of being exclusive are done. U gotta cop, ice em for a few years, and hope they don't re release.

From what I understand the royals may truly make a re-appearance. Now would be the best time 2 get rid of my HoH pair
laugh.gif

didn't you just say 2 days ago that these were not releasing?

I asked this earlier, but what's the difference between the '07 Royals and the HOH Royals (besides the blue outline on the swoosh)?

Yeah, but my sneaker-thug homey Yiyo seems very confident from his China woman connect. I honestly don't believe there are gonna release, but I Will give him the benefit of not being doubted. If not, I get 2 get my human torch on.

Yeah, but my sneaker-thug homey Yiyo seems very confident from his China woman connect. I honestly don't believe there are gonna release, but I Will give him the benefit of not being doubted. If not, I get 2 get my human torch on.
I love when such nonsense is "cluttering" this site by "the chosen ones".

laugh.gif

To the "inner circle", I will send y'all direct pics to y'all phones/emails/inboxes within the next 14-21 days.

I don't do the e-props %*$# matches here.  Ain't that serious.

[Pops, "Friday After Next"] "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Boi!"

Back
Top Bottom