Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

i would definitely get these, and the pearls. Beautiful shoes and the overall technology is frequently overlooked with this shoe. S@*t is unreal!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What is all this royal pro's nonsense talk. The pros are like team jordans and the penny's are like sig series. There is no comparison

Where do you dudes get this crap from?

Wow, a pair of Nike's have a Swoosh on the side
eyes.gif
its true though...

here's another example.

nike_shox_vc_iii.jpg

nike_shox_bomber.jpg

nike-air-max-2-cb-94-610x441.jpg

1995-96-Air-2-Strong-Low-Black.jpg

da pros dropped just to milk that foamposite technology another season longer ( retros were not happeninng at ALL in 97 sans air force I's & air max)

I see everyone is bashing the foam pro now..... But i guarantee if they bring out any color foam pro now, most of u will buy them PERIOD! I myself have been wearing foams 4ever (way before the hype) and i remember when ppl 1st seen the foam one they were saying they were ugly now everyone wants them. The foam pro is CLASSIC imo! Its a dope shoe 2 me i love every color! But the foam one thing is a joke now because i kno ppl who never gave a crap bout a foamposite and are now gawking over them, and also alot of ppl are buying them to keep up with ppl and because of the price! Just my 2 cents because its to many ppl hating on the foam pro knowing they would still buy them! My account for niketalk has just been started not too long ago but i am in NO WAY a so called newbie i have been on here for years and just decided to get an account! Im not with the arguing or none of that so if your going to hate or whatever keep it moving!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

What is all this royal pro's nonsense talk. The pros are like team jordans and the penny's are like sig series. There is no comparison

this is exactly it!! only pros that matter are '02 pearls, HOH pearls, and blacks w/ gum bottom. royal pros are impostors b/c of royal foam ones. imo, of course.
I remember when the OG Foamposite one's came out and i was like dying to cop and couldn't because I couldn't fit in Men's sizes and these didn't come in kids.  Then the pro's came out.  I looked at them like what the %^*& is this thing.  Where is my clear sole where is my penny logo.  What is that huge ugly plastic check doing on the side ruining it.
THIS

Ones > Pros. Any Day. The Only Pro That I Could Say Is Worth Sayin Ones < Pro Is The Pearls. That Colorway Is Sick. But Other Than That Nahh. The Check On The Pros Kinda Throws It Off On Certain Colorways. An Some Of The Colorways They Come Out With For Them Are Jus Odd.

As far as the pros vs 1s, I have to go with pros. The swoosh gives them character. That was my first pair back in 02.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif
its true though...

here's another example.

nike_shox_vc_iii.jpg

nike_shox_bomber.jpg

da pros dropped just to milk that foamposite technology another season longer ( retros were not happeninng at ALL in 97 sans air force I's & air max)

What? This is an example of what?

Since you 're so in tune about what Nike is doing, can you tell me when the Royal Ones are coming out? Didn't think so. Sometimes I really think you get confused between what opinion and a fact is.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif
its true though...

here's another example.

nike_shox_vc_iii.jpg

nike_shox_bomber.jpg

What? This is an example of what?

Since you 're so in tune about what Nike is doing, can you tell me when the Royal Ones are coming out? Didn't think so. Sometimes I really think you get confused between what opinion and a fact is.
umm...did you even get da point of what i was saying?
laugh.gif

foamposite pros were JUST another way for nike to milk that sneaker for another year...a recycle.

i never cared about pros, never bought a pair other then da pippen pearls from 2002 and thats it....

foamposite pros will always play second fiddle to da penny foamposite I's.

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?

If you don't like them, just say you don't like them, don't apply idiotic logic to it, because sometimes I get confused if I'm reading your rants or Will's.

If people hate Foam Pros so much, why the HELL is it so damn hard for me to find a pair of the Silver Pros?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

If people hate Foam Pros so much, why the HELL is it so damn hard for me to find a pair of the Silver Pros?

laugh.gif
If you would've said the royals, volts or even the red pair I would've agreed with you but the silver pros are the ones I see the most for sale. Not sure what size you're but check ebay.

Damn, even the magically year of 1978 acknowledges his niketalk og. Gotta love when niketalk dedicates time and effort to a single entity, like its the thing to do. I have a fact for y'all, this website is full of opinions. Keep learning. Royal pros are nice like my pair...swooshless.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Damn, even the magically year of 1978 acknowledges his niketalk og. Gotta love when niketalk dedicates time and effort to a single entity, like its the thing to do. I have a fact for y'all, this website is full of opinions. Keep learning. Royal pros are nice like my pair...swooshless.

Hey William you have the same avatar that vampedo/pedopire/pedofile Mr. Niketalk has. You should change it asap, people might confuse you w/ that pathetic loser.

saved this gem from that Localhoopupz thread about him tryin to pick up a 14 yr old girl.

304738030970951ebe25.jpg

Hey William you have the same avatar that vampedo/pedopire/pedofile Mr. Niketalk has. You should change it asap, people might confuse you w/ that pathetic loser.
That is him...

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?

If you don't like them, just say you don't like them, don't apply idiotic logic to it, because sometimes I get confused if I'm reading your rants or Will's.
You understand what he is saying why do people hate so hard for no reason.  The Pros and the Foam 1s are the same shoe except for a check and clear soles and penny logo.  The air max 90 looks nothing like the air max 97. 

And his logic is if you look at the Nike Shox VC III its a very sleek nice shoe.  Then nike release the Nike Shox Bomber (i think that's what that is) and its pretty much a VC III with a nike check on it and some blotchy color patches.  It's nike releasing the same shoe with some changes.  Just like the foams and foam pros.

At least by me when OG Foam Pros released they sat.  No one wanted a knock off foamposite 1.  They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 

You understand what he is saying why do people hate so hard for no reason.  The Pros and the Foam 1s are the same shoe except for a check and clear soles and penny logo.  The air max 90 looks nothing like the air max 97. 

And his logic is if you look at the Nike Shox VC III its a very sleek nice shoe.  Then nike release the Nike Shox Bomber (i think that's what that is) and its pretty much a VC III with a nike check on it and some blotchy color patches.  It's nike releasing the same shoe with some changes.  Just like the foams and foam pros.

At least by me when OG Foam Pros released they sat.  No one wanted a knock off foamposite 1.  They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 

Why exactly are you involved in this?

First of all look at my original comment, and his reply to me. His reply to me had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Are you new to this board? Ninja comes off as the board know it all, and I'm still trying to figure out who he's trying to impress? A bunch of dudes? It's only a couple of levels down from Will. The amusing thing is he can't admit when he's wrong or he just tries to apply some sort of dumb logic to out talk you.

And those Shox look nothing alike, and neither do the Barkley's and those Strongs. They just have the same sole. That's why I used the Air analogy. I have those Shox Bombers and when I got them I didn't think, hey without the Swoosh these look like the Vinces. I guess if you removed the swoosh those kicks were supposed to look alike, so fail.

Play your position kid, he's a grown man, he can speak for himself.

Back
Top Bottom