Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Damn, son quadruple quoted the dude wrong. Lol
30t6p3b.gif

Looking forward to giving myself a nice birthday gift.. foams in February 3 years in a row now.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

Hope the release for the royals is as smooth as the release for the coppers/eggplants were.

You mean, abundant, right?
Nope I mean, get there an hour early, get 1st/2nd/ or 3rd place in line, go in grab my pair and walk out and go home.

But being abundant is always a plus. Cause if quality is pretty nice I will go back in and grab another pair.

Hope the release for the royals is as smooth as the release for the coppers/eggplants were.

Nope I mean, get there an hour early, get 1st/2nd/ or 3rd place in line, go in grab my pair and walk out and go home.

But being abundant is always a plus. Cause if quality is pretty nice I will go back in and grab another pair.

that "smoothness" you speak of was predicated on the sheer volume of pairs released...if you make them limited, then the release wont be "smooth"

These shoes will be widely available like the pearls
and I heard from the manager at a footaction that
nike is also releasing apparel with the royals just like
the pearls. For some reason I wish that they would
release the foamposte penny hat like back in '98
that had the actual foamposite ridges on the bill of
the hat. So cool does anyone have a pic of that ??

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

that "smoothness" you speak of was predicated on the sheer volume of pairs released...if you make them limited, then the release wont be "smooth"
Naw, nike can make them limited all they want...still will be a easy cop for me.

Hype for foams is not like the hype is for them in lets say NY.

Now jordans on another hand. Well thats a different story, I dont even bother going out to a big release I just cop them online.

hmmm i need to cop some pearl gear on da fitty....
as far as royals go, i got enuff royal stuff now. took me a while at first

Anybody here checked out slamdunkspace,com? They got the royals,pewters,green pros and an all red foam1 up on there.
By the way, what pearl foamposite gear are u guys talking about? Pics, links for that?

Back
Top Bottom