Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

alright let us know LaceLocka, and how much were they selling it down there
$300 

eyes.gif
  Just copped DS OG's for <$250.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

These are to smooth to let them pass by...

real talk, im passing....hold'n out on alot of heat just to be sure i got doe for these jordan 3, playoff 13, red griffeys, and im
praying the huarache retro dont drop next month damn life sucks
tired.gif
grin.gif
 oh well atleast i'll have these
glasses.gif

honestly, id probably get a half size up, i wear 8.5 and my eggplants(8.5) kill my feet even with the insole removed. i actually have to wear church socks for em to feel better smh

any nyc heads know where i can get these for retail at the moment? 250 f0r og ds royals is a nice pick up, please show pics

Originally Posted by purplehazen

any nyc heads know where i can get these for retail at the moment? 250 f0r og ds royals is a nice pick up, please show pics

retail early LOL not at any mom and pop shop . Mom and pop stores used to always have foams early but now with the high demand for foamposites Footlockers and other big company's get all the foams and the little stores can't get any but in a way its good cause every foamposite that has released in footlocker has sat for so long it made it to a 50% sale

i hope the royals sit and i can get them for a lower price because with all the heat in the early portion of 2011 i gotta spend wisely

Heres a pic of my foams together.Coppers 2011 Eggplants & 2011 Royals...and the same pic i posted before of the royals alone

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Go to the coliseum on Jam ave bro, they have them for $250 out the door. Which is about $30 more than retail and tax. I think these will be EVERYWHERE, coppers pearls and coughdrops status.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakerst

All pre-orders will ship Monday. 
niceeeeee

btw www.sneaker.st has restocked sizes for $240 shipped also
happy.gif
thank you sneaker.st! just placed my order,
frown.gif
 $20 more than the preorder awhile back but still a great price for a secured pair.

Yes the price is to reflect demand as well as sort of "reward" all those that were able to pre-order with us.

Back
Top Bottom