Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

These are supposed to be GR right? so roughly the same amounts released as the pearl foams and cough drops? let me know because I dont wana be stressing about getting a pair before they drop if its gonna be an easy pickup. let me kno

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by king26

I have a dilemma. These or South Beach Lebrons. Choices choices choices.

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. They both high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

I'd go Lebrons. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find these after rd.
South beaches are already relatively hard to find

Mine are on the way from BNYC. Will prolly post some pics for you to salivate to. So glad to get these after wanting em since like '03 or '04

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Mine are on the way from BNYC. Will prolly post some pics for you to salivate to. So glad to get these after wanting em since like '03 or '04
Seen mad pics, got 3 pair...my mouth is dry.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by purplehazen

as far as layaway goes all you have to do is put 20% , which will be like 40 bucks plus 5 more for the layway.. only get 30 days..

Where??? I've tried before and no one will let me do it smh...
i called footaction and a cool chick gave me the info over the phone..

From niketown lv foams are releasing wednesday 9th just a HEADSUP! As far as layaway u should be good goin to the store... I did it with the altitudes 13..

Originally Posted by pelimpe

From niketown lv foams are releasing wednesday 9th just a HEADSUP! As far as layaway u should be good goin to the store... I did it with the altitudes 13..

they made a mistake they fixed the date back to the 12th

Oh okay... Would ve been cool though... Stroll dwn da mall n scoop em on a wednesday.... Its all good'

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by king26

I have a dilemma. These or South Beach Lebrons. Choices choices choices.

eyes.gif
 damn thats a hard one man. South Beach Lebrons will be iconic in the future (if not already). Royal Penny Foams already are. Both are high as hell. Good luck with that
grin.gif

Wow, quote yourself for a horrendously stupid comment.

"wow". @#%%.  elitist %%+#%+#. As if I meant to quote myself. As if @$%+ doesnt just happen. stop horrendously hangin off my nuts
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom